BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Brooke P.
A brilliant cleanser, it dissolves even the toughest of makeup. I love using it when my skin is breaking out bad as the product helps clear up my skin and rehydrate it. I like to either take the product off with warm water or micellar water.
Georgia T.
23 Herne Hill Road, Lambeth
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
The creamy formula is so easy to massage into my skin, it feels so gentle and soft for my sensitive skin! The polishing muslin is again very soft and is easy to use and wash afterwards! I’d definitely buy it again - not only are the results amazing, but the packaging is so beaut too
Tiarni E.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
By far the best cleanser I’ve used so far! I’ve gone through so many different cleansers and was still yet to find the perfect one, well I sure have now! It’s like a rich cream consistency which I love! Makes your skin feel so soft and hydrated afterwards! Will definitely re purchase
Naomi B.
I love this! As someone with oily but combination skin it can be quite frustrating to find a product that works. For me, this is that product. It's gentle enough not to irritate and vigorous enough not to leave dead skin. I have bought this twice already and will again.
Katie A.
London / Brighton
Love this product you can really feel it working as it does have a slight tingling sensation to it and I was worried to use it as I have very sensitive skin however it is very worth the money and the hype. Would definitely recommend.
Karen W.
I just love liz earl cleanse and polish i have sensitive skin this help my skin feel soft smooth fresh and clear i have a slight little scar and it calms it right down when i use this one of my best skin cares so far, if i run out of this product then i feel quite down as its just a life saver for me totally love it
sarah l.
It has a creamy texture with a light fragrance.  It's dispenses with a pump.  When you massage your into your skin it feels relaxing.  I use this as a second part of cleanser.  After my skin feels amazingly soft and supple.  I would repurchase again it's a must have in my beauty cabinet.
Claire W.
Norwich
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
This is my all time favourite cleanser. I have really sensitive skin and this is one of the few cleansers I can use that won’t irritate my skin. It helps get rid of any blemishes an leaves my skin looking and feeling better. It also smells nice and isn’t over priced.
Jaime-Le L.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
I absolutely LOVE this product it has helped my skin so much! With working in the beauty industry I need to make sure that my skin is clean and clear when applying make up and it does it that. Makes my skin feel super soft and clean! Can’t believe I EVER used wipes!
Michaela R.
Perfect for all skin types! Leaves your skin feeling soothed, highly recommend to use along with the hot cloths provided! The cloths alone are wonderful and soft for your skin! It's a creamy texture but leaves your skin fresh and moisturised without any grease!
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!