BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I love this product. It looks like a lotion, but it's actually a cleanser. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. The only reason why I deducted a star is because it really doesn't clean off my makeup very well at all. But I love to use it in the morning before applying any makeup to my face because it just leaves my face feeling so hydrated and fresh
Sara N.
So at first I wasn't a fan of this product, but after the second time using it I was hooked. I have it as a sample along with the muslin cloth and it really is amazing. Leaves your skin feeling cool and fresh and is great at removing makeup!
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
This product didn't really make a lot of sense to me. It worked well as a cleanser and had a nice smell, but I don't understand the hot cloth technology. I wouldn't buy it, as its expensive for me, but I enjoyed using the sample I got.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got this product on my Birchbox of March. My first time using a Cleanser on a dry face and getting it removed with a muslin cloth. I loved the tingling feeling (guess from the eucalyptus). It is on top of my list to buy it again.
Amy H.
Johnson City, TN
I've used this for years, and it's still my favorite. Every once in a while I try something else, but always come back to this cleanser. It's so gentle that my 12 yr. old daughter has started using it, she has very sensitive skin and she loves it. I've started using it with my Clarisonic brush, they are wonderful together.
Rachel P.
Fort Defiance, VA
I think I've finally found my HG cleanser! It performed much better than I had hoped! No chemical smell. Smells very natural. I use it for light duty makeup removal too! I get so dirty at work every day and this cleanser is the perfect refreshing experience for banishing the grime.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Got this in my Birchbox. I really loved this cleanser. It's cream based which I'm a huge fan of to keep my skin moisturized. As for the "polish" portion of rubbing of off with the provided cloth I felt like it was a little rough on my skin ( pulling) but it could just be my technique .
Nicole F.
Semmes, AL
I first heard about this brand when I received it in a past Birchbox. This product is so amazing that it’s the only cleanser I’ve used for the past 2 Years! It is delicate on the skin and makes my face look and feel clean. The price is reasonable as well!
Pasha G.
I absolutely love this product its the most amazing thing in the world for me i have very dry sensitive skin and this does wonderful things to keep it nice and soft and glowing i would definitely buy it again if i could was really nice i had the trail size
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
I've been using this for a while now and it has really helped clear up my acne "break out". I don't usually break out but I did recently. Within 10 days my face looks so much better.
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!