BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Haleema I.
I found out about this particular product through the constant hype surrounding it. To be really honest i thought it wouldn't exceed my expectations and would work the same as every other cleanser i have tried. However, whenever i use this i find my skin is much smoothr, brighter and helped reduce my spots. Also it kept my skin feeling hydrated. For someone like me who doesn't wear makeup very often it lasted me about 2 months so for someone who wears make up every day and uses this to cleanse their face i think it would last about 1 month (4 weeks) and at a price of £15 i think it works wonders. Would definitely recommend it to all skin types (i have very dry skin). Go on, give it a go. ;)
holly j.
I suffer from adult acne and this product has worked wonders. Left skin smooth fresh and no aggravation. Have stocked up with 5 bottles will never use anything else again .
Abbie D.
Morpeth, Lynemouth
There is a reason why this is a cult product and there is a reason why it is expensive; because it works. I myself have very oily skin and when I’m not using this and I go back to it (I like to change skincare products every three months so my skin doesn’t get used to them and stop working properly) my skin completely breaks out into the most awful spots. It is horrible yes but I also like the fact that it draws impurities out of my skin and it’s only the initial time when I go back to it and after the first time forward my skin is glowy and feels squeaky clean and it smells so good.
Ciara B.
East Linton, East Lothian
This cleanser really feels lovely on the skin. I have had mild acne prone skin and although I have only been consistently using the product for a month I have noticed that my acne has reduced. I would definitely recommend this product, it leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean and it gives my skin a wonderful glow. I will say not to rub it carelessly over the eye area to take off mascara because it can leave your sight a little bit blurry if it gets in your eyes. However you can take a small amount of the product and rub your lashes between your fingers to loosen the mascara. It is by far the best cleanser I have tried. It is a must have product.
Cat C.
London, London
I've been looking for a new skin care routine for a while now and thought I would give Liz Earle a go. I bought this product along with the toner, moisturiser and scrub in a set for £45 which I thought was good value for all 4 products. To be honest I'm disappointed. It smells greats and feel soft on the skin but I don't think it's any better than cheaper products I've used. I don't have bad skin but I do get the odd break out and I feel like this actually might have made it worse. I'm not a fan of using hot clothes either because you end up having to wash them all the time. Sadly I think I will go elsewhere next time.
Melanie M.
Doncaster South yorkshire England
This is by far my favorite face product. I love how easily it removes eye makeup without stinging your eyes and every trace of face makeup without drying your skin. I have normal to combination skin and this doesn't break me out or leave me with that tight feeling that some cleansers do. It smells so good, quite herbal but I really like that and nothing leaves my skin feeling as clean as this. Highly recommend!
Aneeq L.
I honestly did not know I needed a cleanser until I started using this. My skin feels amazingly clean and soft and prepped for using the toner. It is probably the best beauty product I have ever used which has given instant results. I completely and utterly understand the cult following behind this. My only surprise is that more people haven't heard of it. This is an absolute must have of it's within your beauty budget.
Holly M.
How did I even live before this product?! Its a real skincare game changer. Removes even the toughest make up and is so gentle on the skin. Leaves your skin feeling unbelievably soft and nourished. The packaging is simple and beautiful and looks great in your bathroom. I purchase mine from John Lewis or Boots and it is honestly a fantastic product. Especially when you pair it with the toner.
This is a very good product. Lasts for a long time but is rather expensive to buy. Packaging is fine, and it is always available at each store I go to. Peter Jones and the actual outlets are good. I will but again, and it doesn't break my skin out which is lovely. I would recommend to a friend, but only one which is loaded as this is rather expensive.
Gemma N.
Lichfield, staffs
Love love love this cleanser. Before I found this my skin was awful, I suffered from constant breakouts and painful under the skin spots. This cleanser is amazing as it really gets every inch of your makeup off, the Muslin cloth is far better than just washing off with your hands. I use it with my magnitone cleansing brush and then take it off with the muslin and hot water. Your face feels thoroughly cleansed after using it and my skin has improved so much! Stock up on the cloths though as I like to change my cloth very regularly and I think you get 2 with the starter kit but you probably need at least 4.
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!