BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Aimee F.
Bristol, England
I love this product. It’s probably my favour cleaner. It’s great value as a little bit goes along way and it’s fabulous at removing my makeup. It’s really gentle on the skin and I would definitely buy this again.
Ricia W.
Hassocks
I've had this original, and limited edition versions of Cleanse and Polish, and it never disappoints - beautiful botanical scents, in a product that gently removes all makeup and grime from the day. Perfection!
Felicity E.
Aberdeenshire , Aberdeen
Love this cleanser! It’s a bit on the pricey side, but it’s so gentle and each bottle comes with a mussling cloth. It’s so good for getting all the dirt out of your pores. My skin always feels fab after using this, I have repurchased many times!
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
I first tried this when I received it in a beauty subscription box. I have since gone on to purchase it. Great cleanser. The cloth gives gentle exfoliation. Good for sensitive and dry skin. Always on offer at QVC. Would recommend.
Katie P.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
Great product. This honestly is the most gentle, relaxing hot cloth cleanser. Comes with a Face cloth that helps your face feel soft and looking and feeling beautiful. Also helps my skin to feel more plump.
Victoria R.
Best Cleanser EVER! I love this Cleanser and have used it for about 15 years on and off. Not only is it great value for money but it's also natural and leaves your skin feeling clean but not dry and tight!
Rayhena M.
london
This is one of the best cleansers i have used. It melts of my make up like a dream and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and plump. The cloth that comes with this is so handy!
Charlie D.
25 Springfield Way, Shrewsbury
My 100% go to cleanser; morning and night. Melts off make up in an instant, and paired with the cloth, is my favourite step in my skin care routine. Love how clean my skin feels after - and is the only cleanser I buy over and over again
Rebecca D.
this is amazing! used as a cleanser with the hot cloth method definitely clears blemishes and pores, leaving skin looking healthy and soft. i love the whole liz earle range and the natural ingredients used.
Colleen A.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen
I absolutely love this product! This bottle has lasted me so long and I use it twice a day. It cleanses your face so well and is such a good price for a skincare product. Would definitely use again!
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!