BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Katie U.
Sittingbourne
I was given this as a promo package and I was excited to try it out to see what all the hype was about. I have never used another product that makes my skin feel as rejuvenated! Simply wonderful, I have combination skin and it works better when it is a little dryer, so I maybe wouldn't recommend for oily skin types.
Gabriella L.
London, ['', '', '']
I absolutely love this product! I use it religiously every single morning and night, followed by the instant skin boost tonic and then the super skin moisturiser. It is the only thing I have found that works so well to keep my skin clean but is not super harsh. Also great to remove makeup: just melts it off!
Katie 🦁.
Liverpool
Love, love, love this product!! It offers a deep cleanse but is ever so gentle!

You apply to dry skin for a more effective clean then use a Muslin cloth under hot water and gently buff off the product.

I tend to remove my eye makeup prior to using though as I find it doesn't break down mascara that quickly.
Georgia B.
SO529NZ
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
This cleanser is perfect. It’s gentle on my skin, which is normal/dry, and leaves it feeling smooth and exfoliated. Relaxing to put it on. I bought online and though a little pricey I use it all the time! Great product!
Nital S.
Fernheath , Luton
This product is truly amazing. I use a lot of different cleaners but this one is a staple of mine! It is easy to use and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I highly recommend this to others. It's great value for money and can be purchased directly from the brand or from Boots or John Lewis.
Amy B.
A key product in my morning and night time routine, the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser has helped aid in clearing my pores and removes all my makeup (even mascara) without hurting my eyes nor rubbing product around my face.

I feel fresh and thoroughly cleansed every use, even after a year use!
Olivia R.
Sunderland
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
This product has transformed my skin. It’s amazing value for money and definitely worth every penny. It met my expectations and I’m not a repeat user and I have bought 3 all together now. As an improvement the scent isn’t that great but it’s not too overpowering and it isn’t too noticeable
Anna P.
I love love love this product, it's a little pricey but worth all the money, it's so good and I ant stress how good your skin feels after, just amazing! I found that it helped a lot with my spots as well! Definitely recommend if u want to give your skin a treat!

Anna xoxo
Ellie T.
Lancashire , Thornton
Such a refreshing face wash it has a lovely fresh scent and gets all my make up off including mascara which is typically tough,to remove. The pump action is great and the cloths are high quality too. Would buy over and over I've used around 4 bottles since discovering
Mae R.
My absolute favorite face cleanser. I religiously use it twice a day with the muslin cloth and have had wonderful results for the 12 months I've been using it. The smell is so invigorating and refreshing and always helps me wake up in the morning. It is also so comforting and soothing at night right before you go to bed and using this, followed by the toner and moisturizer, I am well and truly ready for sleep.
Liz Earle also have wonderful deals on, so if you are not sure about purchasing a full bottle, I'm sure there is a way to get samples of their products.
they also have a great business plan, and use ingredients that are natural and sustainable, to make sure that you don't do any damage to your skin but that they don't do any damage to the environment by making their products.
definitely worth a try if you haven't already done so.
also don't be discourage by the price - their products last for ages and have always been worth it in my eyes. It would work out far cheaper than facial wipes and would do a far more in depth cleanse then smearing your make up could ever do.
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!