BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Nazma B.
london
Having suffered from acne throughout most of my teen years and into my early adulthood I have tried countless amount of skincare products that claim to get rid of acne but it always made my skin worse as the harsh chemicals in the products dried out my skin and aggravated it further. Two years ago I started using Liz Earle cleanse and polish and I can promise you it is one of the best cleansers I’ve tried as it’s so gentle on the skin and so effective.
🌸Sumayyah🌸 U.
London
It's amazing to use and the best thing is it does not irritate your skin, it feels like baby's skin and it's good for people with very #sensitive skin.
Also, if you're a person who wears makeup everyday then I would recommend you using this product every night before you go to sleep and if you're a person that does not much makeup then I would suggest you using it 2 to 3 times a week
Liz T.
Belfast, Antrim
This really is a skincare staple. Gentle on the face but very effective at removing makeup in one cleanse. Eucalyptus oil really helps balance oiliness and keep breakouts at bay. The muslin cloth included is great for everyday gentle exfoliators. There are many dupes of this on the market but this really is the best of its kind and one of the best cleansers I've tried.
Ludi M.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
I think this product is amazing it's lovely and soft on the skin and although it's a thick cream it glides across my skin, I like using the muslin as it really leaves my face feeling thoroughly cleansed. It's very affective in removing makeup and I reach for it a lot. It smells amazing, packaging is quite simple but sometimes that's better. I would defiantly buy again even though it's slightly more pricey than some other similar products on the market.
Amelia B.
Upwell, wisbech
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
I love this product ! It doesn’t smell too strong which is always a plus because I like to put natural smelling things on my face as it’s a little bit sensitive and dry
It’s removes all the make up if not on the first cleanse but deffo on the second
I would 100% buy again I always re buy this product when I run out Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
Lauren B.
This cleanser feels so nice to rub into my skin on a night after removing makeup, it smells quite nice and hasn't made my sensitive skin irritated at all. Spot wise i'm not sure it does anything but I will buy this again first i'm going to try another one to see if it can help with my acne.
Rachael K.
Northdale Road, Liverpool
A key part of my daily face routine. The products are all natural in the Liz Earle range and smell like you are at the spa. I would love for the range to be made into miniatures for travelling. It is cost effective in the Boots sets and would recommend this product to all my friends.
Clare T.
I love this but I have made it my mission to get a drug store alternative. I have tried the Asda Nepal which I have repurchased this is a good dupe, the vit E one from Superdrug is really nice. The last one is no7 I alternate between the 4. Hot polish is clearing of the skin and really brightens I tend to use this as a morning 1st cleanse love it
Georgia C.
Queensberry Avenue, Colchester
I absolutely love this product. I have slightly dry and sensitive skin and this is the best cleanser I have ever tried. It completely exceeded my expectations. The packaging is beautiful and is so worth the money. Have repurchased 3 or 4 times already!
Nicole A.
Carnoustie, Carnoustie
My absolute go to! Great value for money. No animal testing which is great. No harmful ingredients and made from active plant based products. Gentle and kind to the skin. Takes everything off even make up. Leaves skin to feel super clean and soft. No irritation and great for eczema. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!