BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Meredith B.
Toronto
Best cleanser. I have rosacea and this doesn’t irritate my skin or dry out my skin. I use this at night for a good cleanse and to remove all my excess makeup that my makeup remover didn’t get out.
Katie L.
Amazon it cleared up my skin so well and so fast I suffered with bad acne on my forehead and they cleared up within about 2 weeks which was great I still get the odd spot but that’s understandable
Char H.
Colchester, Essex
The absolute best. Unfortunately a little too pricey for a poor student like me but whenever I can I’ll always get this. Works on the toughest of make-ups, helps reduce my breakouts, leaves my skin happy and healthy.
Sophie H.
I love this product. It comes with a cloth and when I use it it feels great in the skin. I have sensitive skin but this works wonders, every single time I use it my skin feels better than it did before. I would highly recommend!
Chloe S.
West end, Southampton
Smells amazing and packaging is super cute. Love the way it is used as always leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean. Leaves my skin soft and is not harsh at all. Pricey but very worth every penny.
Natalie J.
I adore this and it makes such a difference to my skin, it removes make up so easily and cleanses the skin thoroughly! My skin always feels so smooth and in good condition when I’m using this
Jordan L.
Dundee
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
Love this! Have repurchased many times! Nothing removed dirt and make up like the Hot Cloth polish and cleanser! Follow this with the skin tonic to leave your skin feeling fresh and clean!
Kayleigh R.
Swansea, Port Tennant
This cleanser has to be my all time favourite. My skin feels absolutely amazing after using this and leaves it glowing. After using this I haven’t used any others since. It saved my skin!
Leigh-Ann O.
Dovehouse Close, Eynsham
Such a beautiful cleanser. It melts away makeup and leaves my skin feeling so moisturized instead of dry or stripped, like most cleansers tend to do. It's quite pricy but it lasts a long time, so we'll worth it.
Bonnie T.
Essex
This product is absolute amazing, it cleared up my acne within months, after using this it moisturises your face without making it oily but also makes you feel so clean and fresh
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!