BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Kate E.
Wokingham
This product feels gorgeous on my skin and makes me feel like I’ve been for a spa facial afterwards. I love laying the hot cloth over my face after cleansing to really feel like I’ve got rid of all the impurities off my skin.
Abigail D.
Malvern, Worcestershire
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
If I was stranded on a desert island this would be the one thing I would HAVE to take! Gentle on the skin but not so gentle that it doesn’t feel clean. Settles my breakouts and leaves my skin feeling like silk! MUST HAVE!!
Caitlin Y.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
Very calm and relaxing to use! Doesn’t take too long makes my skin feel very smooth and hydrated! No reaction even though my skin is quite sensitive, quite expensive but it lasts a while! Have got many and would buy again!
Laura H.
worcestershire
Oh my goodness I love love love this product. It makes your skin feel so clean .
I properly massage the cream onto my skin in circular motions and wash it off with the hot cloth. I adore it! Highly recommend and lasts you along time! Definitely worth the money.
Sophie M.
Flat 3/1, Paisley
BEST CLEANSER EVER! My number 1! Removes makeup and dirt from your skin all at once with EASE! I use only one pump across my entire skin and over my eyes to remove all makeup (I'm a makeup artist so I use a LOT of makeup), then I use the muslin cloth to wipe everything off my skin. I never find there is any makeup left on my skin after using this. I also find my skin feels lovely and bright after using this - my pet hate with cleansers is how tight and dry they make your skin feel but this actually hydrates the skin instead.

You can wash the muslin cloths in the washing machine which keeps everything hygienic, eco friendly and convenient.

The scent of this product is nice and neutral, nothing over powering or noticeable really.

My only complaint of this product is the pump packaging as you end up throwing it away with it probably having a lot of product left. A pump bottle will last me a good 2-3 months, however a larger squeeze bottle is also available which I am going to purchase next because it means you get every bit of product out.

I've tried a few of the limited edition versions of this product and they're all just as lovely as the original - I'm using the grapefruit and patchouli version just now and loving it!

I've used this on and off for years and you can see such a difference in my skin when I religiously use it - it is brighter, cleaner and more moisturised.

I would recommend trying this and seeing if you love it!
Bethan-Marie D.
Have used this product for years now. Bought off QVC. A little goes along way. Slightly scented but is not strong. Light weight, cleans the skin and takes makeup off without a struggle. Comes with a cleansing clothe that is smooth on the skin.
Suki S.
derby
First time I tried this was when I won it in a giveaway from lizearle ever since I have tried it I have noticed my skin has changed for the better. I can use this to remove my make up and it get every last trace off .
Ioana P.
Constanta
Great! It cleanses gently and the wash cloth exfoliates the skin with every use. I’m not a fan of the herby scent but if it gets the job done I can get over it. I still use a micellar water afterwards just to be sure
Katie D.
I love this cleanser so much because it literally melts my makeup off my face. Perfect for evenings when you need to take your makeup off. Takes off the toughest of makeup and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth
Sarah L.
London
This is a recent discovery and I am so happy. It takes all makeup off just with this product, nothing else is needed at all! It smells lovely and it is like an at home mini facial experience. Definitely recommend.
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!