BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Anna D.
Delicate, soothing and non stripping. Delicate fragrance and creamy texture. Cleanses very thoroughly especially with the muslin cloth included in the set. Sometimes it left a slight film on my skin but would recommend this for double cleansing.
Emma C.
This is my go to cleanser. I have used this product for over 10 years and no other cleanser I have tried has compared. I used this daily to remove all makeup, including all eye makeup without any irritation! Highly recommend.
Gemma U.
Leicester
Really really like this product. Makes my skin feel so clean, fresh and Tight!! It feels like I’m receiving a salon facial at home with the use of the hot cloth. Great packaging and easy to follow instructions. It’s a go to product for me!
Chloe A.
London
It's a really nice cleanser and easy to add to any routine. The hot cloth is soft but enough substance to exfoliate the skin. I have sensitive and dry skin so I can only do this a couple times a week otherwise it is too much, but it definitely makes a difference to my overall skin!
Chloe D.
NG1 4FY
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
This product is so so good, it removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling super clean and smooth. I love the packaging, only thing is it’s quite expensive but I do think it’s worth it! Such a good product even for sensitive skin
Sophie W.
Redcar
This was the first cleanser I ever used as a teen. Works for people who like minimal skincare but I prefer balms to creams. As I got older my sensitive skin didn't really get along with the formula either, too much eucalyptus. A very affordable option though.
Molly H.
Dumfries
One word - AMAZING!!! Could not be without this product. Great value for money, considering I use it every morning and evening I only need to buy 2/3 per year. A little really does go a long way. It also comes with the cloth each time!!
Emily R.
Berwick avenue, Chelmsford
I’ve used cleanse and polish for years, it helps keep my dry skin flake free and is moisturising as well as providing a deep cleanse. It might be a bit pricey but the bottles last ages and one pump is enough to cleanse your whole face!
Gurleen Kaur S.
Great product, I always go back to Liz Earle as it properly cleanses your face. Tip: I use a soft flannel due to eczema but the flannel it comes with is amazing!
Sophie F.
falmouth
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
This is one of the best facial cleanser I have ever tried. The actual stuff feels tingly on your face when you put it on and smells lovely! It applies really well and makes my skin feel so soft and clean! Would highly recommend
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!