BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Paige P.
hamden
The house goes into a melt down if this product runs out, it is my very own life source which sustains my healthy and radiant skin. I cannot go anywhere without this and it’s just an incredible cleanse and polish. Leaves the skin radiant, soft and clears away those blemishes and spots!
holly w.
Amazing... so good again pricey but when I say this I mean it I use every day and my skin has never looked better so many things to say about it but honestly best thing will change your life
Ellie C.
Southampton
Hey!
SO…. I am new to the blogging world and felt for my first real post I wanted to review the Liz Earle skin care products which i have fallen in love with and found quite incredible! These products can be seen as a little pricey at £14.50 for the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic and £15.50 for the Liz Earle The Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. But i personally think they're quite affordable especially for the quality of the product and the result the products give. I have wanted to try these products for a while and finally received them as a 18th Birthday Present last week from my Auntie who also use's the products and think that it's amazing!!!! Before I begin I would like to make a disclaimer to WARN you all that I am in no way a beauty specialist so I may get things wrong! It is just my own personal opinion and experience with the product!

So lets jump straight into the review…

The Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

First of all i wanted to start by talking about the application of this product, which is incredible, you just pump it out, there is no mess what so ever and the pump is really easy to use, There's no squeezing of the tube which is really a great aspect of this product - as when your coming to the last of the bottle you don't have to annoyingly battle the bottle to try and squeeze the rest of the product out. On the back of the bottle it instructs you on how to use the cleanser etc. I usually like to combine this skin care routine with my Garnier Micella water and wipe my make up off with that to start with even though this Liz Earle cleanser does take all your make up off, I take my make up off first roughly to then use the Liz Earle Cleanser to take off the extra access make up I haven't already taken off. ( I might be doing this whole skin care thang wrong but thats a personal preference ) I usually just pump a small blob around the size of a 10p coin (usually 1 or 2 pumps) and then gently massage it onto my face dry not only is the smell beautiful as it smells ever so natural, it also feels great on the skin, really moisturises, cleans and leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. Whenever i have used these products in my skin care routine it feels like i've just had a facial which is such a lovely treat. I love that these cleanser come with muslin cloths which you just wet with hot water and slowly wipe off the cleanser. I don't know about you but i hate using skin care products that you splash your face off with, and wipe it off with your own bare hands because i always manage to get my hair wet and make it go greasy, then find myself having to wash it again because I'm terribly clumsy! By using these products it makes me enjoy and look forward to my skin care routine at the end of a long stressful day or the start of a crappy morning. It really helps to relax me and also wake me up. Rather than look at it as a chore, as how i used to feel about my skin care routine. The muslin cloth provided also works as an exfoliator on the skin, which in turn helps to leave your skin feeling refreshed and revitalised alongside the cleanser which i really liked. I used to use an electronic cleanser/exfoliator device by olay but by switching my skin care routine and using these Liz Earle products I don't feel the need to and probably won't go back, although that routine was very good for the time being, after being introduced to these products i will never go back to my old ways. I've fallen completely head over hills for these products (a little sad i know) you must all be thinking they're just skin care products for christ sake!!!!!

The Results

The results i got from this happened within a couple of days of me using the product. I suffer with quite bad break outs.. especially at (that time of the month ladies) but ever since I have started using this product my monthly break outs aren't half as bad as they usually are! I have a mixture of skin types sometimes it's dry sometimes its oily, so quite a combination i guess you could say. I have never quite found a product i was completely in love with and found it a complete nightmare to control. My skin used to be quite uneven and red blemishes in my T zone area, I found that spots would leave red marks and scars and wouldn't go for weeks. After using these Liz Earle products i found within days my skin complexion become more even it actually cleared up my skin completely. I know your probably thinking you've only had it just over a week but the results in a week have been remarkable, to the point where i have stopped wearing foundation within the day because i am confident enough to go out the house without it due to this product clearing my skin, making my skin more of an even complexion with little to no blemishes. My skin has been looking a lot more healthier, I suffer quite badly with my skin looking pale and tired as I suffer with a lack of iron, Vitamin D and a reduced number of red blood cells which causes my body to constantly feel tired. There fore never look too healthy in the face after using this product my skin has been glowing and everyone else around me has noticed the result in this product also. I have used so so many cleansers in the past, all different ones from the body shop, drug store, clinique ones and never found anything too great until this product, nothing actually comes close to. I just wished wished WISHED I had tried it out sooner!

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic

This toner is the toner i use alongside the cleanser. The smell isn't too great, sometimes i love the smell as it's fresh and natural and other times i'm not completely fond of it, I think it's kinda a love/hate smell personally.. but on the other hand the feel of this toner on your skin is wonderful and really works well alongside the cleanser. I apply a tiny amount of this on a cotton wool pad after every time I cleanse my Face. I know that not everyone use's a toner, or not everyone feel it is necessary in your face routine, but I personally, like to use a toner as I just enjoy the feel it gives my skin after using the cleanser also feel as though it's beneficial within my routine. It also ensures that you have removed every last little spec of make up or dirt or even cleanser from your face before moisturising. This toner is by far the best one I have tried along with the cleanser. It's so refreshing on the skin, which leaves my face looking much more radiant and clean then ever ever before. I never actually want these products to end. haha!

I feel as though this maybe a long review and I have probably repeated myself quite a few times but it deserves every word of praise it's getting. It's an incredible product! My skin LOVES LOVES LOVES these products and I know i won't be able to use anything else for a while. I will probably try out new things but this is my one love at heart and i know it will be a product i will always go back to! I will definitely be saving to buy more of these products and maybe try their moisturisers or face masks out next time if anyone has tried any of there other products please let me know what you think and your suggestions?! I think these products are very reasonably priced, and if anyone is finding it difficult to find the right skincare products I would definitely suggest this brand! It may not be for everyone so if you try it and don't get the same results i did, then please don't hurt me! or some reading this may have already tried it and not like it or not get on well with it, but personally I can't believe I didn't purchase these products sooner and won't be turning to anything else.

I hope this review has been useful.

P.S if this review didn't persuade you enough it also came in a really cute box gift set box which is beautiful and I'm a HUGE sucker for cute little gift sets/box/wrapping! (SADDO hehe)

Speak to you next time

Ellie xoxo

Roxanne 👑.
Leicester , Leicester
I finally got my hands on the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. If you haven't tried it, you definitely need too! It smells amazing and it has left my skin absolutely glowing. I really want to try some more Liz Earle products after using this!
I loved the fact this product came with a muslin cloth. Super easy to use and the cloth feels like it's gentle exfoliating your skin at the same time.
Emma W.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
This is my holy grail product. I’ve tried many other cleansers and nothing tops it in my opinion. I always stick with Cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser! I love the way my skin feels squeaky clean and fresh and helps keep spots at bay. It’s sounds so cliche but I literally cannot recommend it enough! Buy it your skin with thank you for it!!
Charlotte D.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
Love this cleanser, already used up two bottles of it. It’s really gentle on my skin and removes all of my makeup really well. The packaging is really nice as well.
Rebecca F.
Bamber Bridge, Preston
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
Smells natural and beautiful. I use it as a cleanser when I’ve worn makeup in particularly. It’s a very effective cleanser and melts away allll makeup in a soothing calm way. At the beginning I broke out a little whilst using it but I’m sure that comes with introducing a new product. It’s £16 at boots- pricey but not unaffordable. It’s a cult beauty fave and I understand why! 💯✨🔥
Susannah C.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
Ok so I have had quite bad skin but I have recently turned to this I have also been using Liz Earle Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic, 200ml and on the first two days on doing it morning and night I have started to see a difference so I will definitely buy a gain. The cream is smooth and smells relaxing. And leaves a great finish.
Alice W.
Peterborough
Really like this product for daily use each evening, it is ideal to put on before you jump in the shower and use the cloth provided to wash it off along with the days’ makeup. Takes off waterproof mascara and doesn’t seem to make my eyes sting. It is my go-to daily cleanser now.
Angie A.
Very good cleaner with cloth in nice package. Herbal fragrance. Remove all debris even heavy makeup. Good for oily , acne, drying , combination skins. Skin is fresh and clean. Ready for the next step. Good price. Cleaner lasts for a long time. Recommended
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!