BY LIZ EARLE

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?7 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
erica l.
Most amazing facial cleanser I have ever used. It smells amazing and made my skin feel fantastic. It removed ALL of my makeup easily. My only wish was that it was not so expensive.
Kristie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this cleanser! I always follow up with the hot cloth polishing (instead of just applying the cleanser itself)...I find this mildly exfoliates my skin. It improves the overall appearance of your skin as well, and leaves it feeling soft.
Bianca B.
The overall product was lack luster to say the least my skin didn't really feel smoothr or clearer and I followed the whole hot cloth regime. Overall it wasn't worth the hype.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
I absolutely love this stuff! You can really feel it cleaning and softening your face. It's one of the most amazing face cleaners I've ever used! Definitely my new go to!
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
My absolute favorite face cleanser. I religiously use it twice a day with the muslin cloth and have had wonderful results for the 12 months I've been using it. The smell is so invigorating and refreshing and always helps me wake up in the morning. It is also so comforting and soothing at night right before you go to bed and using this, followed by the toner and moisturizer, I am well and truly ready for sleep. #beachbashcontest
Caroline P.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
First of all, the scent is fantastic. Second of all, it works really well. My dry to normal skin reacted well to using this product and it left my face soft and glowing.
Somer K.
platte city, mo
Love. Love. Love! This product. It got my face clean and clear. Felt good while massaging into my face. The cotton cloth that comes with it is wonderfully soft.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this as a sample in my birch box and fell in love with it. Definitely makes my skin feel so clean and smooth after using it and the cloth is perfect.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I got this in a birchbox and I hated it. It smells awful and leaves my skin feeling gross. Even with scorching hot water, it removes very little makeup.
lorena l.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
I would recommend this because it leaves my face looking glowy and healthy. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because it was a little pricey
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
lauren c.
Carrickfergus, Carrickfergus
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has anyone used this and though it was any good
Mia B.
Hey Influensters! What do you use to remove makeup ?? I am a lover of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser !!