BY LIZ EARLE #98 in Skincare Sets

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll find out why. The creamy cleanser gently removes all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner) with the help of two of nature's best astringents, eucalyptus essential oil and rosemary, and leaves it hydrated thanks to moisturizing cocoa butter. The ultrasoft 100 percent see more...

• Would you recommend this for sensitive skin ?3 Answers
  • How often do you have to change/ clean the cloth? How do ...7 Answers
  • Is this any good have always wanted to try this product3 Answers
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit more...
I’m rating this five stars based on other’s reviews of this product. It has adorable packaging and even the cloth it comes with is attractive to me! I have it on my wish list because it is pricey for a face wash. It claims a lot of benefits. I can’t wait to try this stuff out! Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit
Jordan M.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit more...
I really like this kit. It really works to help get down and clean my skin on a deeper level. However, I didn't find that it works significantly better than other cleansers that I've used, so I probably will not purchase it since I did not find it to be an exceptional product. It still works really well though.
Kristina G.
like many others, I got this as part of a birchbox subscription and just got around to using it. I think I waited so long because of the cloth. it felt stiff and hard like it would be rough on your skin. I've used it the past week with heavy faces of makeup and as someone with very dry skin that's trying to shed it's winter layers a little more now that it's getting warmer out, I'm loving the cold cream type feel of this product. it's creamy and full of moisture that's not heavy or greasy like most ppl are used to with cold cream type cleaners. for as skeptical as I was about the cloth, it does soften with hot water and wasn't as harsh as I was expecting it to be. does a great job of taking off even waterproof/transfer resistant, full coverage foundation, and waterproof mascara with ease. I gave four stars for two reasons, the first being that I wish the cloth were a different color, possibly a black version like the makeup eraser brand cloth, because I can never fully wash all my makeup stains out of it. even after looking up how to remove stains from muslin cloth. so it's looking kinda grimy, even after its been washed. and I also wish it had slightly less eucalyptus/menthol scent and feel to it, as that slightly burns the eyes and makes it smell like something you'd use when you're ill. if it had a little less eucalyptus and a little more Rosemary or other herbal type scent, it would be a bit more appealing to me. but in spite of my little peeves with it, still a great product and definitely something I can see myself wishing I'd have around a lot. especially in the winter time. so will definitely repurchase a larger size.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit more...
I received this in my birch box a while back. I have used it about five times thinking I'll like it better next time but I just don't.
I haven't noticed a change in my skin at all.
This product has a nice light smell to it but it leaves my face feeling oily.
I don't think I will buy the full size of this product. It's just not for me. No recommendation here.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I recently received this product in my April Birchbox and was super excited to try it out. I have heard so many great things about this company! I have to say they are right and I am impressed with how well it takes off my makeup and cleans my face!! I have had a problem with breakouts in the past and I feel like the Cleanse and polish had really helped make my face feel so much cleaner. I will definitely be purchasing this after I use up my sample and would love to try the toner and moisturizer as well!!
CodyandAsh W.
Fort stewart, GA
This product was not good for me personally. It dried my skin out, I like the idea of the system with the hot cloth. I wouldn't purchase it for myself. My husband tried it as well and his face felt stripped of the oils ( he has super oily skin) and he liked it, he would buy it. It smells like baby vapor bath and reminds me of a cold creme.
Amylee S.
I got a sample of this cleanser in my birchbox. I loved it so much I bought the full size bottle. I just purchased my SECOND full size bottle. This stuff has transformed my complexion. Completely shrinking my pores. My skin is my hydrated. It feels like lotion yet removes makeup and dirt. I love this stuff!
Carley W.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit more...
The scent is herbal and soothing. I can get this all up in my eyes to remove makeup and never have any irritation. It's a cream cleanser, so it doesn't foam up. It's like your grandmother's cold cream but with added botanicals and skin benefits.
Caitlin D.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I was first introduced through Birchbox and it has completely changed the way I feel about washing my face. I absolutely hate washing my face, however this product has completely changed that for me!!!
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
I love this stuff! It's a like a mini spa treatment for your face. The Cloth is awesome for removing makeup and it's so easy to wash. The cleanser is so cooling on the skin and works great at leaving your skin super clean.
Jessica B.
Wheeling
How often do you have to change/ clean the cloth? How do you recommend washing them?
Is this any good have always wanted to try this product
Libby G.
Would you recommend this for sensitive skin ?