Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersLiz Earle
Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml

by Liz Earle

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and

Is this product affordable?
How does anyone else feel about this product?
Anyone know where I can purchase this product in the US? It’s not available on Birchbox anymore and it seems the company was bought by another company.
Start your review of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin.in reviews
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml uploaded by Melissa B.
I liked this cleanser and it left my face keeping nice and smooth I’ve never heard of it but I’m always always trying something new and I love it so so much. I would definitely use this until it’s gone and maybe decide to find more samples.
Jacki T.
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml uploaded by Jacki T.
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml uploaded by Jacki T.
For all my sensitive skin sisters out there, this is the holy grail. Not only is this product all natural and perfect for sensitive skin, it gets down and dirty in those pores to reveal clean, polished and brightened skin. I fell in love with this product when I received the sample size and muslin cloth in my Birchbox. This is hands down my go to cleanser. This cleanser has a spa quality feel and effectiveness without being harsh on your skin whatsoever. I have a friend who uses this as well and it's perfect for her sensitive/oily skin. I have combination but underlying Rosacea on my cheeks. This not only cleanses and hydrates my skin but it also soothes it. An absolutely must try for anyone looking for a good quality cleanser. I know you can purchase this in the Birchbox shop in a kit or by itself. This product has a thick consistency with a rosemary, eucalyptus scent. There is cocoa butter and chamomile to help hydrate and soothe. Applied dry and removed with your warm muslin!
Jessica V.
I love Liz Earle it leaves my face feeling so soft and refreshed. It smells great too.
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
WOW! I CANNOT speak highly enough of this product/brand in general! This is my all time favorite product (EVER) I have struggled for SO long with my skin and trying to find a face wash that works. I have extremely sensitive skin, and it seems like everything makes me break out! I was always trying to find the "next best" acne fighting facial cleanser but it turns out this is all my skin needed all along! I have suffered with really bad acne the past couple of years, even after switching to a healthier diet/lifestyle my skin was still temperamental. This product (actually none of Liz Earles products) doesn't irritate my skin, in fact it feels so soothing and smells SO nice! You can purchase it through Birchbox but you can also purchase it directly from the Liz Earle website! Sometimes you can get free shipping from Birchbox so try there first! I definitely recommend trying the Try-Me Kit (or starter kit or travel kit, to be honest I cant remember what its called haha) first, just to see how you like it (thats what I did) I would also like to mention the fact that it removes even the toughest of makeup like a dream, even stubborn waterproof mascara! I really love this product, so much that I even bought and had the starter kit mailed to my mother HAHA. I totally recommend it! :)
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml uploaded by Tong O.
This cleanser was a gift from a co-worker. I’ve never heard of the brand and didn’t have much information about it. However, this is surprisingly good. It does not foam which I love. As my PM second cleanser, the rosemary smell calm me from the busy days and take off dirt and tired skin without stripping. I will repurchase this in the future.
Tiffney L.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this stuff!!!!! It smells amazing!! It is so creamy. It's like a mini spa facial everytime I use it. It has really cleared up some of my skin issues. This is definitely my go to. The cloth it comes with really helps exfoliate. The cleanser really breaks down my make up and my long lasting mascara.
Irma S.
Walnut Creek, CA
This has to be hands down the wonder product I have been looking for. So a while ago I got a bottle of this, didn’t use it for a while and recently realized it is the best thing ever! Feels great on my skin, easy to use and removes all of my makeup in one go! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a great makeup remover.
Dafine B.
Concord, MA
Nossa eh muito chato ficar respondendo tantas perguntas , mas esse produto realmente é maravilhoso!! Cabelo sem friz e lindo!
Crystal R.
Another year, and I'm still absolutely in love with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser! This extremely gentle, botanical-based, cream cleanser is applied to dry skin (one pump is all you need!), massaged in, then, using hand-hot water, soak the pure muslin cloth (included in the starter kit), ring it out and buff away. Then rinse skin with tepid water. My skin has never felt better! I have pretty dry skin and this cleanser has a creamy, light texture...it does not foam or lather. It has more of a moisturizer feel to it. It does not break out my skin at all. You can purchase a pack of muslin cloths to use with this cleanser. The muslin cloths are reusable and machine washable!! The cleanser runs a little on the pricey side, but it's totally worth it in my opinion. I usually purchase the larger pump bottle so it lasts .
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
This is my Holy Grail facial cleanser. It moisturizes and exfoliates all in one. The cream is thick and is great at taking off makeup. The muslin cloth helps to exfoliate. I love the smell. I love that it's all natural ingredients. I love that I can use it to get my eye makeup off without irritation. This has been the best at keeping me from breaking out as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mia B.
il y a 3 ans
Simonne S. il y a 2 ans
I like micellar water to remove eye makeup m, but Cleanse & Polish for overall cleansing.