BY LIZ EARLE #62 in Facial Cleansers

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?5 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cl...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?7 Answers
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
  • "Cleanse and Polish is like a mini-facial and aromatherapy session every time you use it. The rosemary scent is wonderful. The product is very gentle, even on my overly-sensitive, rosacea-laden skin." in 47 reviews
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
I received a sample size of this from someone that didn’t want it from their Birchbox and boy, are they missing out! The second or third time I used this, I made the decision to purchase a full size. The full size bottle comes in a sleek, tall bottle with a pump and a cap and it’s 3 oz so it will work well for travel. I ordered directly from the company (based in the UK) as there are no stores stateside that sell it. It also came with 2 muslin cloths that are used to gently exfoliate, which I love. The bottle is a solid color so you can’t see how much product is left to know when to reorder. I use one pump a day in the month I’ve had it and it’s still not gone.

The product itself is so creamy and luxurious, it smells good, it’s slightly tingly and refreshing, and it removes any leftover traces of makeup that my makeup remover leaves behind, and best of all, it doesn’t leave me rushing to slather my face with moisturizer as soon as I get out of the shower because it is so hydrating! I have noticed a huge difference in the suppleness of my skin and it’s ability to retain moisture since I switched to this cleanser. I will definitely be repurchasing, though I hope to find it more easily accessible and possibly in a larger size.
Lindsey V.
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
This is a really rich cream cleanser. It's good at removing makeup without leaving skin feeling stripped. Your skin will feel pampered when using this product. When you remove the product with a muslin cloth, it also gently exfoliates the skin. I think this would be good for any skin type especially dryer ones.
Amanda C.
Denver
I have found my forever face wash. All natural. You rub the cream onto a dry face. Then you use the muslim clothe with hot water to gently exfoliate the cream off. It takes off even the most stubborn mascara and makeup. I follow with the tonic and moisturizer. This is the best face wash I have ever used.
Haley D.
Absolutely love this product and the cloth it comes with. Easy application of the cream no need to wet face at first. Helps remove excess makeup that makeup wipes could not get. Leaves a nice fresh clean sting on your face. Face feels polished and smooth after using
Monica B.
Norman
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
I love love love this cleanser!! It's my holy grail. It seems to work down any blackheads I have, moisturize without clogging pores and leave my skin clean but soft and supple. It's amazing.
Kenza Z.
Woodbridge , VA
My go to everyday product. Probably the best and most effective thing I’ve used. Easy on the skin. I bought it from boots in London. Super gentle luxurious foam and the cloth that comes with It works wonders while taking makeup off and the gentle exfoliation That it provides. Would recommend to all as it leaves my skin feeling fresh daily.
Nicole F.
SEMMES, AL
I first heard about this brand when I received it in a past Birchbox. This product is so amazing that it’s the only cleanser I’ve used for the past 2 Years! It is delicate on the skin and makes my face look and feel clean. The price is reasonable as well!
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
This stuff is amazing. I used the cleanser and cloth after already washing my face and was amazed at the amount of makeup and gunk that came off! A little high maintenance to use as far as the cloths go, but really innovative effective product!
Leah J.
I purchased a full size bottle after receiving a sample for Birchbox and have used now for several months. This cleanser removes my makeup easily and the cloths exfoliate nicely. I also like the natural ingredients in this product.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
This is a great cleanser! It is super creamy and feels refreshing on your skin! I love the smell which is slightly eucalyptus scented. It really is one of my very favorites!
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
Elsa B.
Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cleanser but have heard such great things about this one and want to give it a go - but not for the price if I'm going to put it straight into my draw!
Julia M.
Is there anywhere in the US to find this?