BY LIZ EARLE #4 in Facial Cleansers

This world-renowned two-part skincare system (seriously, it 's won more than 100 beauty awards) has a major cult following. Try it once and you' ll see why. Not only does it gently remove all traces of dirt, grime, and makeup (yes, even your waterproof, wear-all-day, no-flake mascara and eyeliner), it also sweeps away dulling dead skin cells for a gorg glow. The creamy cleanser contains moisturizing cocoa butter, and two of nature's best astringents: eucalyptus essential oil and see more...

• Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?5 Answers
  • Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cleanser b...4 Answers
  • Is it suitable for sensetive skin?6 Answers
Ingrid E.
Moorhead
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
I got a sample in an Ipsy bag a couple years ago. I really like it, it leaves my face feeling fresh just like the Noxzema, and also like that, I can use it on a wet or dry face. I got this in an Ipsy bag so it was cheap, less than $10, but I can get Noxzema by the jar for just a few dollars. And if I really want the effect of the muslin cloth, I can use the one I already have. This is a great product that works well, but why pay that much when there’s a much cheaper alternative?
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
This stuff is amazing! I first got it when I was in the UK, but you can get it in the States as well (try looking at Amazon.)

It does take a little bit more time as far as the cloth goes, but it is so worth it. It makes my skin feel clean, refreshed, and regenerated. It has a mint and sweet oranges scent which helps you relax and de-stress.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
Just finished off my third bottle of Liz Earle Hot Cloth Polish and Cleanser. I splurged and got the three piece set last time with face tonic and eye Bright. I love the essential oils on my face in the winter. The Cleanser is deep cleansing but not overdrying. Smells divine, and my skin feels so fresh and clean afterwards. Will continue to repurchase!
Lindsay H.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser more...
I was dying to try this cleanser because YouTubers were raving about it. It was definitely worth the hype. It’s definitely a different way of cleansing with the cloth but I like it. It exfoliates my skin so well. Only downside is that I have to order it online.
Kenza Z.
Woodbridge , VA
My go to everyday product. Probably the best and most effective thing I’ve used. Easy on the skin. I bought it from boots in London. Super gentle luxurious foam and the cloth that comes with It works wonders while taking makeup off and the gentle exfoliation That it provides. Would recommend to all as it leaves my skin feeling fresh daily.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
This is a great cleanser! It is super creamy and feels refreshing on your skin! I love the smell which is slightly eucalyptus scented. It really is one of my very favorites!
Ellie (.
Such an amazing cleanser!! Leaves my skin feeling so silky soft and brighter! Highly highly recommend and it perfect for my sensitive combo skin! Very gentle but gives a deep clean and the cloth helps gently exfoliate and minimise chances of getting blemishes! You have to try this!!
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - 150 ml more...
This stuff is amazing. I used the cleanser and cloth after already washing my face and was amazed at the amount of makeup and gunk that came off! A little high maintenance to use as far as the cloths go, but really innovative effective product!
Leah J.
I purchased a full size bottle after receiving a sample for Birchbox and have used now for several months. This cleanser removes my makeup easily and the cloths exfoliate nicely. I also like the natural ingredients in this product.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Liz Earle's cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser is one of my absolute favourite products.

I stocked up on the winter scent at Christmas because it's my favourite; it's scented with sweet orange and mint and is great both in the winter and summer months.

The combination of the cleansers and face cloth is a brilliant idea and really makes my skin feel like it has had a proper scrubby treatment. It feels smooth, supple, and it looks refreshed.

I bought mine directly from a Liz Earle store when they were having a Christmas sale. And got a free full sized exfoliate with it. If you can get to a store I recommend it; the staff are always welcoming and I usually end up leaving with samples. They also gift wrap if you're wanting that extra fancy touch.

Try this product, it's a game changer.
Petra H.
Toronto, Ontario
Where can I purchase this product?
Emily B.
Is it suitable for sensetive skin?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do you cleanse with hot or cold water?
Elsa B.
Is this product worth the hype? I am so used to my own cleanser but have heard such great things about this one and want to give it a go - but not for the price if I'm going to put it straight into my draw!
Julia M.
Is there anywhere in the US to find this?