Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask™, 50ml uploaded by Courtney H.Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask™, 50ml uploaded by Rebecca G.Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask™, 50ml uploaded by Rebecca G.

BY LIZ EARLE

We have a weakness for face masks, but not a ton of time. That's why we appreciate the botanical expertise and fuss-free simplicity of British beauty brand Liz Earle, whose brightening mask has our complexions looking radiant and rejuvenated in under two minutes. see more...

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask™, 50ml
  • "Leaves my skin glowing, feeling lovely and fresh every time I use it. Sometimes my face does come up red but I think that’s just my sensitive skin. Would recommend this!" in 3 reviews
Samantha T.
I really liked that this only had to go on for 2 minutes max and came with a fun cloth to remove it with. I didn't really like that I saw almost no results with it. I feel like this is the type of mask meant for more frequent use, like a few times a week which isn't what I'm looking for.
Deyanira R.
This mask is nice and thick and smells clean! However, camphor oil and fragrance are not good skin care. No ingredients in this mask are redeeming or worth spending money on. It is a solid example of how natural skin care is not always good skin care.
Stephanie H.
This is a very nice mask from a great brand. You only have to leave it on for a few minutes and you have a nice radiant glow after you rinse it off. The smell is nice too and I always feel like I'm at a spa when I apply this.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
I totally thought this was going to be dynamite, unfortunately it was the complete opposite. It has a medicinal herbal smell which is fine with me, but the formula seems to separate from itself, which is weird. I honestly saw no results after using this.
Charlotte B.
Cornwall
Liz Earle skin care is amazing, a bit more expensive then other brands but worth the hype, skin feels so soft and looks so fresh especially after the cleanse, tone, mask and then the moisturiser, the products also smell really nice. Suitable for sensitive skin as well. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth CleanserLiz Earle Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic, 200mlLiz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask™ Starter Kit, 75ml
S M.
I prefer this mask to Liz Earle's intensive nourishing treatment mask- this one does something! It tingles on initial application (the camphor, I assume) and leaves skin with a noticeable brightened appearance on removal. I don't notice an improvement in skin texture, but this certainly brightens- does what it says on the tin.
Katie R.
This is a great products. I use each of liz Earle’s masks on different parts of the face and they work wonders. It does not strip your and provide a perfect balance of moisture to the skin. I use these along side the cleanse and polish and the instant boost skin tonic.
in_pursuit_of_glow r.
brighton
This mask gives you instant results. It contains naturally active ingredients and gives you glowy skin after just two minutes. This is a must have in my prep for a night out or a special event. I have repurchased and would fully recommend ✨✨
Isabelle K.
Lovely scent, really gentle and refreshing on the skin, makes my skin feel really soft. I love using it after exfoliating as the two work really well together. Really recommend for people who enjoy trying out different skincare 😊
Courtney H.
Bristol
Liz earle face masks are the best! The nourishing treatment mask is great for dry areas of your skin. The brightening mask is so quick and easy and gives your skin a glowing boost. The deep treatment clay mask is great if your having a bad skin day and purifies your skin!