Liz Claiborne Women's Lucky You by  Body Mist - 4.2 oz

Liz Claiborne Women's Lucky You by Body Mist - 4.2 oz

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Feminine, fresh, sexy.lucky you for finding this fabulous fragrance! a fresh citrus-fruity floral fragrance. lucky you for women stays crisp with ruby red grapefruit, green leaves and wat4er hyacinth; soft with star jasmine, peony and blue poppy; and sensual with sandalwood, musk and amber milk. see more...

Liz Claiborne Women's Lucky You by  Body Mist - 4.2 oz
Liz Claiborne Women's Lucky You by Body Mist - 4.2 oz
  • "This body spray is perfect for bags and to carry around since it is in a plastic bottle." in 1 review
Arycelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. i get it at walmart for around $10 its inexpensive and it smells good. last me about 3 months. i started using this perfume when i was in middle school its a scent that will last all day thats for sure. Its not an over powering smell either.
Kati F.
Absolutely love this scent! It is light weight but yet still powerful enough to get noticed. I love the body mist because it is less expensive, easily accessible [at your local grocery store] and is in the perfect container to take anywhere and everywhere!
Margaret L.
Cathedral City, CA
My sister was wearing this and I asked what it was?? she just gave me the bottle and said she didn't like the scent on her. I love the way it smells the only bad thing is that the scent doesn't last all day :[[ I literally spray myself 15 times lol. I had this little bottle for a while and at the last drop my husband smelled the bottle and said that smells good I never smell that on you lmao. Sooo I'm going to purchase the perfume, I can't wait!
April H.
I love this subtle fragrance. I tried the mist and both sizes of perfume. If you think the glass perfume bottles are a little expensive, the mist is the best option. For like $5, you get a pretty good sized bottle and it smells just as good as the perfume bottle. I would recommend this to anyone and the men's versions smell wonderful as well!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This was a scent that I used to wear not anymore. I wear perfumes in phases of my life. But this was a nice scent. A tad musky/strong but go into a store for a test/sample and smell for yourself since some scents work differently with your body chemistry. This one is not as strong as the perfume, this is more of a light mist.
Jordan A.
Hays, KS
I could not believe my eyes whenever I saw this on the shelf at Target! I have used the perfume for years now and always carried around a little oz. bottle of it in bags. This body spray is perfect for bags and to carry around since it is in a plastic bottle. Great deal.
Chris G.
Smell is great and this is an alternative to the pricey perfume. The scent just does not last as long as the perfume does. But at walmart this is anywhere from 5 to 7 bucks on the shelves!
Chaffie H.
Douglasville, GA
I would wear Lucky You everyday in middle/high school! It's a clean scent but vibrant enough to make you stand out. It is definitely perfect for young girls trying to transcend into young ladies.
Nathalie S.
A great clean and fresh scent one of my favorites! The fragrance in the glass bottles can be bit pricey but does have longer wear time than this mist.
Caitlin O.
Aberdeen, MD
I love this spray for keeping in my gym bag, and my purse for when I just need a refresher. It's not quite as strong as a perfume, but it does last pretty long.
Kimberly  R.
Clifton, NJ
Is this strong or light?