Liz Claiborne Women's  by  Eau de Toilette - 1 oz uploaded by Theresa B.
Liz Claiborne Women's  by  Eau de Toilette - 1 oz

Liz Claiborne Women's by Eau de Toilette - 1 oz

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

A classic fragrance, women's liz claiborne by liz claiborne eau de toilette - 1 oz. Is a fresh floral scent of greens and white lilies with shimmering notes of mandarin and citrus. Liz claiborne eau de toilette is a longtime go-to scent for fashionistas and romantics. Wear this perfume and you'll be showered with compliments on the clean and colorful essence. see more...

Liz Claiborne Women's  by  Eau de Toilette - 1 oz
Liz Claiborne Women's by Eau de Toilette - 1 oz
Toni M.
I would definitely recommend Liz Claiborne excellent perfume a light side I’ve been using it for the last three years so far is the best perfume I found in a long time
Kristen Y.
Aurora, CO
This has been my super favorite perfume bu Liz Claiborne since the 80's. Yes I am old but this has a light refreshing scent that does not overwhelm the senses. I have continued to use this for years and will years to come.
Stephanie S.
I used this perfume many years ago, when I was teenager in the 80's, and it was by far my favorite. My boyfriend loved it too. *wink* Great scent and not overpowering.
Lamberta G.
Philadelphia , PA
I would definitely recommend Liz Claiborne Women's by Eau de Toilette, the perfume scent is great and it lasts