Liz Claiborne Men's Lucky You Cologne - 1.7 oz uploaded by Emily S.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Clean and outdoorsy with a hint of citrus, men's lucky you cologne from lucky brand will make that special someone feel extra lucky when she's close enough to smell it. Lucky you cologne has a masculine, uplifting scent and comes in a classic green glass spray bottle. One spritz is all it takes to add an appealing musk, making this 1.7-oz. Bottle an awesome value. see more...

Liz Claiborne Men's Lucky You Cologne - 1.7 oz
  • "The bottle lasts for a long time and it's affordable which is nice." in 1 review
  • "This smells pretty good and isn't too expensive." in 1 review
Quinn R.
I bought this for a close friend who is like a brother to us. He had never smelled it and I wish I had. Neither 1 of us liked it.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
This smells so good! My boyfriend used to wear this. The bottle would last forever and I remember it being pretty inexpensive
Jessica V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff has been around forever! And there is a reason. It has always smelled so good!! Love both the mens & womens.
Daniela H.
I'm not really a big fan of Lucky You, but I think the men's cologne smells a little better than the women's.
Teresa h.
The smell is very clean. I'm not really a fan of it though. I think it's for a more mature man not young.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Ohh this is one of my favorite colognes! Not as masculine as I prefer but still fantastic and manly.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
I'm so sick of this cologne cause my husband has had the same bottle for years!! It's too strong!
Mariah G.
I love the lucky you cologne!! It smells sooo good!! Not at all that deep musky smell!!
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
This smells pretty good and isn't too expensive. I haven't smelt it in a while.
Fatama T.
Dhaka , Bangladesh
This cologne is amazing for the price, great smell and great longevity. I would and will continue to buy this product for the rest of my life
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Have you seen this anywhere besides Target?