Liz Claiborne Men's Lucky You Cologne - 1.7 oz uploaded by Emily S.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Clean and outdoorsy with a hint of citrus, men's lucky you cologne from lucky brand will make that special someone feel extra lucky when she's close enough to smell it. Lucky you cologne has a masculine, uplifting scent and comes in a classic green glass spray bottle. One spritz is all it takes to add an appealing musk, making this 1.7-oz. Bottle an awesome value. see more...

Liz Claiborne Men's Lucky You Cologne - 1.7 oz
  • "The bottle lasts for a long time and it's affordable which is nice." in 1 review
  • "This smells pretty good and isn't too expensive." in 1 review
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
When you don't know what scent to buy as a gift. ALWAYS go with lucky you! The scent is so amazing, I love when my cousin wears this cause the smell is just so UNREAL! It's really affordable too for the price! I usually buy this scent at Ross! :) I recommend this to any teens or men's!
Emily S.
Portsmouth, VA
This is my guys favorite cologne. In fact it's almost gone he uses it all the time. It's nice! Musky but fresh and bright too. I love the smell on him. Not cheap smelling at all. And it's a decent price too!
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I buy this for my boyfriend every Christmas because I'm obsessed with the smell! The best part is that it's very inexpensive and lasts a long time! He really likes it because the smell lasts the whole day and it's not an overwhelming scent.
Julie M.
Palm Coast, FL
My husband wears Lucky You all of the time. He's constantly getting comments about how he smells. The bottle lasts for a long time and it's affordable which is nice.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Usually I'd recommend for the teenage boy. Affordable and does smell some what decent. Wouldn't recommend for a grown man as a fragrance of choice.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband wears this cologne and it smells amazing! It costs about $20. It lasts throughout the day. It's a good size for the price.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Great bargain Cologne, with a very masculine and distinct aroma. Perfect for someone shopping on a budget or as a back up fragrance.
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
I LOVE the perfume version of this and I used to wear it all the time. A guy friend of mine wears this and it smells just as good!
Dom F.
Lanham, MD
My guy is an avid cologne collector. He LOVES the stuff. This is one of *our* favorites. It's a fresh smell and it's not expensive.
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Omg I love lucky you its One of my favorite perfumes I always buy it and it's always on sale that's why love it and smells great
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Have you seen this anywhere besides Target?