Liz Claiborne Lucky You For Men Cologne uploaded by Ashley C.Liz Claiborne Lucky You For Men Cologne uploaded by Jacky B.Liz Claiborne Lucky You For Men Cologne uploaded by Emily S.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Lucky You was released in 2000, just one year after fashion house Liz Claiborne acquired Lucky Brand . It is an oriental-inspired cologne for men. Fresh and masculine, its top notes are grass and florals. In the middle, cardamom brings a nutty and spicy aroma to the scent. The base notes up the masculinity, with teak wood, bamboo, sandalwood, Brazilian rosewood and musk. Perfumer Jean-Claude Delville designed this cologne. Its packaging is simple and classic, with a clear glass bottle and minimalist black and silver cap.

monica c.

I love how this cologne smells. It has a great smell. I am often asked what I am wearing because it smells so good. Also ask where I bought it because they seemed interested in knowing where to redeem it. I love perfume and smell. I also love the container of the fragrance comes in
Jacquelyn B.
This is my favorite cologne for a male even. I always buy it for my husband. I'm not good at explaining scents, but this one has Avery fresh, clean, handsome smell. There's something about it that makes it extra. The bottle is very nice and I like how the color of it is sort of green and goes along with the name.
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
When you don't know what scent to buy as a gift. ALWAYS go with lucky you! The scent is so amazing, I love when my cousin wears this cause the smell is just so UNREAL! It's really affordable too for the price! I usually buy this scent at Ross! :) I recommend this to any teens or men's!
Heather G.
I bought this for my fiance for his birthday and I love it. Its made for convenience he is able to take it along with him to sprits it for a refreshing smell. The smell isn't strong like most mens body sprays or colognes. It doesn't last long like we would like it to.
Emily S.
Suffolk , VA
This is my guys favorite cologne. In fact it's almost gone he uses it all the time. It's nice! Musky but fresh and bright too. I love the smell on him. Not cheap smelling at all. And it's a decent price too!
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I buy this for my boyfriend every Christmas because I'm obsessed with the smell! The best part is that it's very inexpensive and lasts a long time! He really likes it because the smell lasts the whole day and it's not an overwhelming scent.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love the women's Lucky You scent and I wanted to give this a try to see if my hubby and I could wear similar scents. Honestly, he liked it more than I originally thought. Every once in a while when we go out on a date, we will wear it and feel more connected. :) It's just a sentimental thing for us but it's our thing
Luzy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how this cologne smells. It has a great scent. I often get asked what am I wearing because it smells so good. They also ask where did I buy it because they seemed interested to know where so they canpurcgase it. I love the scent and smell. I also love the container the fragrance comes in
Colby C.
This was disappointing for me. I love lucky brand and they aren't exactly cheap so that made this cologne that much more disappointing. It is an extremely old school scent meaning it is very sharp and overbearing.
Josey S.
Herman, NE
This cologne used to be popular back in the 90's but now it is way out dated. I would never buy this for my husband! Great branding though as I've seen it everywhere & can recognize the scent anywhere...not that I want to though haha. I like the bottling but not what's inside.
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
Have you seen this anywhere besides Target?
Gabriela D.
Smells good and fresh or is it strong

Kohl's