Liz Claiborne Lucky You For Men Cologne

by Liz Claiborne

Lucky You was released in 2000, just one year after fashion house Liz Claiborne acquired Lucky Brand . It is an oriental-inspired cologne for men. Fresh and masculine, its top notes are grass and florals. In the middle, cardamom brings a nutty and spicy aroma to the scent. The base notes up the masculinity, with teak wood, bamboo, sandalwood, Brazilian rosewood and musk. Perfumer Jean-Claude Delville designed this cologne. Its packaging is simple and classic, with a clear glass bottle and minimalist black and silver cap.

Smells good and fresh or is it strong
Have you seen this anywhere besides Target?
Start your review of Liz Claiborne Lucky You For Men Cologne!
How would you rate this product?
Cornelio F.
Weslaco, TX
who can say no to.lucky you cologne. it's one of the best and affordable colognes ever made.. it's a warm floral fragrance, and recommended for.summer useage.
Jacquelyn B.
This is my favorite cologne for a male even. I always buy it for my husband. I'm not good at explaining scents, but this one has Avery fresh, clean, handsome smell. There's something about it that makes it extra. The bottle is very nice and I like how the color of it is sort of green and goes along with the name.
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
When you don't know what scent to buy as a gift. ALWAYS go with lucky you! The scent is so amazing, I love when my cousin wears this cause the smell is just so UNREAL! It's really affordable too for the price! I usually buy this scent at Ross! :) I recommend this to any teens or men's!
Heather G.
I bought this for my fiance for his birthday and I love it. Its made for convenience he is able to take it along with him to sprits it for a refreshing smell. The smell isn't strong like most mens body sprays or colognes. It doesn't last long like we would like it to.
Lindsey M.
Richmond, TX
Usually I'd recommend for the teenage boy. Affordable and does smell some what decent. Wouldn't recommend for a grown man as a fragrance of choice.
Ashley C.
Searcy, AR
Ohh this is one of my favorite colognes! Not as masculine as I prefer but still fantastic and manly.
Ashley C.
Searcy, AR
Liz Claiborne Lucky You For Men Cologne uploaded by Ashley C.
I think this Luck You spray smells amazing. Not quite as masculine as some of my other favorites but it is a nice one.
Emily S.
Suffolk, VA
Liz Claiborne Lucky You For Men Cologne uploaded by Emily S.
This is my guys favorite cologne. In fact it's almost gone he uses it all the time. It's nice! Musky but fresh and bright too. I love the smell on him. Not cheap smelling at all. And it's a decent price too!
Annie G.
Monticello, MN
I buy this for my boyfriend every Christmas because I'm obsessed with the smell! The best part is that it's very inexpensive and lasts a long time! He really likes it because the smell lasts the whole day and it's not an overwhelming scent.
Kelly M.
Not a personal favorite, but I've bought this product several times for family members, and it does have a good scent. Very "perfumey", if that's even a word, but does last a long while and the bottles are pretty cute!