Liz Claiborne Lucky You Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Jayme T.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Refreshing Flowery Fragrance Introduced by Liz Claiborne in 2000. This perfume has a blend of fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood amber and musk. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Kari D.
Louisville, KY
I have used this perfume for a LONG time and that says something about the quality of it because it's still around, and I still adore it. I usually find mine at TJ Max for a good price and it is my everyday "go to". I like to use it in the mornings because it smells so light and fresh (floral) that you can't help but feel good! And that is an awesome way to start your day!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This was a scent that I used to wear not anymore. I wear perfumes in phases of my life. But this was a nice scent. A tad musky/strong but go into a store for a test/sample and smell for yourself since some scents work differently with your body chemistry.
Brittany H.
Lorain, OH
I get this perfume twice a year from my aunt, once for Christmas and once For my birthday. Two medium size bottles last me about a year. It smells so sweet, The only thing I HATE about it is if I accidentally put to much on, I get a KILLER headache!
Trixie B.
Brandon, MS
An oldie but still a goodie.. Lucky has been around for awhile and there's a reason why. I love the "lightness" of this fragrance, not heavy like some other!!