BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsi S.
A very nice light fragrance. Perfect for everyday wear. Not too overpowering.
Audrea C.
fulton, NY
This is all time favorite perfume! I get so any complements when I wear this. It is very afordable and smells so yummy!
adelita d.
Penitas, TX
I used to use this when i was a teenager, still enjoy it once in a while. Very soft nice smell.
Ana K.
This is one of my favorite fragrances! It has a reasonable price, a lovely smell and a cute package. It also comes with quite a lot ˆˆ I only wished it would last a bit longer though!
Venla R.
Espoo, finland
This perfume I perfection! I love it so much it's so soft and stays on all day! I feel so confident when I'm wearing this
Ivana G.
Kavadarci
Love this Toilette Spray soo sooo much... It stays very long and makes me feel like queen.✔🔱
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
Aynun J.
Marthandam
Is it candy smell?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?