BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karla N.
Omg I miss this one!! I used to use it every single day! *hurries to walgreens for more*
Francesca D.
Orlando, FL
A great every day scent! It isn't too strong or overwhelming. Very clean smelling.
Kelsi S.
A very nice light fragrance. Perfect for everyday wear. Not too overpowering.
Keisha D.
Whitwell, TN
Hands down my favorite. The scent is not too heavy and lasts almost all day!
Molly B.
Nice, clean smell that easy to wear. It reminds me of the late 90's though...
Ana K.
This is one of my favorite fragrances! It has a reasonable price, a lovely smell and a cute package. It also comes with quite a lot ˆˆ I only wished it would last a bit longer though!
Venla R.
Espoo, finland
This perfume I perfection! I love it so much it's so soft and stays on all day! I feel so confident when I'm wearing this
Ivana G.
Kavadarci
Love this Toilette Spray soo sooo much... It stays very long and makes me feel like queen.✔🔱
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.