BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
laura t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent ! found it at marshalls on sale and figured id try it. totally fell in love. went back and bought the last 2 they had. i always get complements when im wearing it and its become one of my favorite perfumes to wear.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a 90s baby this is something I grew up using. It smells so good. Very light & flirty. I always get compliments when I wear this. One of my favorites & it's inexpensive
joanna j.
Wonderful perfume, when i wear this it reminds me of my teenage years, its a femenine but not too strong smell.
Angie S.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite perfumes in high school. Still smells like the 90's to me. :0) It smells a little too strongly of alcohol to be a top notch fragrance but for drug store stuff at a cheap price it's a pretty decent option.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
I really like this scent. It's a fun scent and it's been around for years. I have been wearing this for a long time and I will continue to use this.
Jena N.
Roseburg, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pleased with this buy. Smells great...... Was on sale . oldie but goodie. #stickingwithwhatyaknw
Amanda C.
This is my all time favorite scent. I like scent's that are light and not too strong. Also I think the bottle is totally adorable!
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this perfume is old news but I have been wearing it for 10 years and I have tried so many along the way and I always go back to this scent. It smells amazing, last forever and I just love it.... now a days it comes at a way cheaper price tag than it used to.
Ana I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ABSOLUTELY LOVE this perfume!! It is the ONLY perfume i wear! I have been given other perfumes and I just give them away because this is my go to! I really recommend it and the price is great. You can now also purchase a body spray!
Keisha D.
Whitwell, TN
Hands down my favorite. The scent is not too heavy and lasts almost all day!
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
Aynun J.
Marthandam
Is it candy smell?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?