BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jena N.
Roseburg, OR
Very pleased with this buy. Smells great...... Was on sale . oldie but goodie. #stickingwithwhatyaknw
Griselda E.
Yes i love this one. I usted to use this about 6 years ago. It would make a good gift for teenagers.
Amber H.
Smells so good, and long lasting all day . Good value and last a very long time. Very floral like.
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
I absolutely LOVE this perfume and body spray! Lucky You is super affordable and smells amazing!
Ashley A.
Dallas , NC
This is a classic. Smells great and last a long time and isn't expensive. Have used it for years!
Kimberly Z.
I really love the smell. I used when I was younger. & you can find this in target for cheap!
adelita d.
Penitas, TX
I used to use this when i was a teenager, still enjoy it once in a while. Very soft nice smell.
Lilith K.
I own this for a very long time and I love it! I got mine at tjmax and wasn't expensive at all
Rebecca S.
Scent didn't last long but wasn't pricey at all..I think u can find at Walmart or target...
Crystal M.
I wore this in high school in 2002. I recently got a bottle as a gift and it takes me back!
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.