BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
This is my all time favorite scent. I like scent's that are light and not too strong. Also I think the bottle is totally adorable!
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
I have used this perfume for at least 13 years. It smells great and so fresh. It's actually my husband's favorite for me to wear.
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
This smells soooooo good!! I absolutely love this fragrance. It's not too expensive and can work for both night and day wear.
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
This is all time favorite perfume! I get so any complements when I wear this. It is very afordable and smells so yummy!
Erin H.
Elk City, OK
Have always loved this perfume, a very soft smell great for beginners. My girls love it. The price is great as well.
joanna j.
Wonderful perfume, when i wear this it reminds me of my teenage years, its a femenine but not too strong smell.
Widad L.
Fayetteville, NC
This smell good i tried it before and people started asking me where i got it from. I would like another one
Rebecca P.
Kansas City, MO
Wore this all through high school. Elegant smell without being overwhelming. A little will go a long ways.
Megan W.
Ransomville , NY
Lucky You is excellent! It smells so good, it has pretty good lasting power, and it's not too expensive!
Karen A.
Chantilly, VA
This is a great fragrance for day wear. It's light and has a refreshing scent. It's a classic fragrance.
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.