BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber B.
Annandale, MN
I have been using the perfume for years! It is by far my favorite perfume on the market thus far. The scent is beautiful but not over powering. And I love that I can get it anywhere...even at my local Walmart.
Griselda E.
Yes i love this one. I usted to use this about 6 years ago. It would make a good gift for teenagers.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
It's rare I find a perfume I like everything about but Lucky Brand I just keep coming back to it i have been wearing it for about 15 years. It's a very light fragrance but when layered with the matching body lotion and body spray it lasts through the day and I always get compliments when I am wearing it.
Gianna A.
Fresno, CA
Love this sent I got it for Christmas and I love it ! It's packing is so cute and I love it ! I heard it is not pricey at all and the bottle is so cute and pink . I would totally recommend if you love a clean smell
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
I have purchased this perfume before in the past. I really like this shuttle scent. It's not too over powering. This was very reasonably priced at TJ MAXX!
Karla N.
Omg I miss this one!! I used to use it every single day! *hurries to walgreens for more*
Laura W.
One of my favorite perfumes, lucky smells awsome and it isn't to strong where it is not over powering plus the price on it is great
Megan W.
Ransomville , NY
Lucky You is excellent! It smells so good, it has pretty good lasting power, and it's not too expensive!
Rebecca P.
Kansas City, MO
Wore this all through high school. Elegant smell without being overwhelming. A little will go a long ways.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
This is a wonderful everyday scent. It's not to sickeningly sweet or manly and musky like some perfumes. And it doesn't smell like old lady perfume :) It lasts almost all day which is pretty rare for a perfume. It's a light fragrance that you won't get tired of.
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
Aynun J.
Marthandam
Is it candy smell?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?