Liz Claiborne Lucky You By Lucky Brand For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz. uploaded by Sage P.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Ashley S.
Mansfield, MA
I love this perfume. It is so light and pleasantly refreshing. I always get complimented when wearing it! It's a must have in my collection!
Jessica H.
Marysville, WA
This is my favorite perfume. It is a really light fragrance. It's a combination of sweet and fruity smell. If you try it you will love it!!
Jennifer P.
Edinburg, TX
Love this smells sweet and light. It's definitely a classic can't go wrong. I have 3 so that pretty much tells you how much I love it.
Amanda C.
This is my all time favorite scent. I like scent's that are light and not too strong. Also I think the bottle is totally adorable!
Laura W.
One of my favorite perfumes, lucky smells awsome and it isn't to strong where it is not over powering plus the price on it is great
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
I have used this perfume for at least 13 years. It smells great and so fresh. It's actually my husband's favorite for me to wear.
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
This smells soooooo good!! I absolutely love this fragrance. It's not too expensive and can work for both night and day wear.
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
This is all time favorite perfume! I get so any complements when I wear this. It is very afordable and smells so yummy!
Erin H.
Elk City, OK
Have always loved this perfume, a very soft smell great for beginners. My girls love it. The price is great as well.
Kristian K.
Senath , MO
This was my go to scent when I was younger. Every time I smell it now, it takes me back. Not too strong of a scent.
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.