BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Molly B.
Nice, clean smell that easy to wear. It reminds me of the late 90's though...
Love this product sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i wish i had a million of these
Kimberly Z.
I really love the smell. I used when I was younger. & you can find this in target for cheap!
Eva S.
one of my favorite perfume. I've gone through a dozen of these bottles. lucky you smells amazing. and it lasts a long time. will definalty be purchasing more.
Jessica H.
Marysville, WA
This is my favorite perfume. It is a really light fragrance. It's a combination of sweet and fruity smell. If you try it you will love it!!
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
I have used this perfume for at least 13 years. It smells great and so fresh. It's actually my husband's favorite for me to wear.
Alexandra O.
Moorhead, MN
This perfume is A-FREAKING-MAZING! it smells good on anyone and is one of my all time perfumes! Super inexpensive too! I always get compliments, it's just the bees knees!
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
I love the elegant/ flirty scent this perfume has! It's light and isn't overpowering. I received a bottle as a gift, and I love everything about it! Even the packaging! I wouldn't mind buying a second time!
Amber H.
Smells so good, and long lasting all day . Good value and last a very long time. Very floral like.
Amanda H.
Bakersfield, CA
Great value for such an amazing product. This is also one of my oldies but goodies. So affordable. I love keeping this one at my place of work.
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
Aynun J.
Marthandam
Is it candy smell?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?