BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
I have purchased this perfume before in the past. I really like this shuttle scent. It's not too over powering. This was very reasonably priced at TJ MAXX!
Katie E.
S Wilmington, IL
I love this perfume! I've been using this perfume since about 6th grade and i still love wearing it. Definitely a scent that I think anyone could love
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
I really like this scent. It's a fun scent and it's been around for years. I have been wearing this for a long time and I will continue to use this.
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
This was my go to in high school. I absolutely love the way it smells and how it lasts all day. The bottle is huge and it's completely affordable!
Amanda H.
Bakersfield, CA
Great value for such an amazing product. This is also one of my oldies but goodies. So affordable. I love keeping this one at my place of work.
Ashley S.
Mansfield, MA
I love this perfume. It is so light and pleasantly refreshing. I always get complimented when wearing it! It's a must have in my collection!
Jessica H.
Marysville, WA
This is my favorite perfume. It is a really light fragrance. It's a combination of sweet and fruity smell. If you try it you will love it!!
Jennifer P.
Mcallen, TX
Love this smells sweet and light. It's definitely a classic can't go wrong. I have 3 so that pretty much tells you how much I love it.
Love this product sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much i wish i had a million of these
Laura W.
One of my favorite perfumes, lucky smells awsome and it isn't to strong where it is not over powering plus the price on it is great
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.