Liz Claiborne Lucky You By Lucky Brand For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz. uploaded by Sage P.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Saige M.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This smell is nice but I feel that it's a little too strong. It's definitely not my first choice but it's probably not my last. The scent lasts pretty long. I purchased it off of fragrance.net. It has a pretty good price
Kerriann M.
Chestertown , MD
This is a really good perfume and lasts for hours. The bottle is really pretty and older looking as well. A big bottle is better than the smaller ones they sell.
Kari B.
Cleveland, OK
One of my favorites! I always get compliments on how good I smell when I wear this. It smells so clean.
My husband calls it my "lucky" perfume....need I say more?
Alexandra O.
Moorhead, MN
This perfume is A-FREAKING-MAZING! it smells good on anyone and is one of my all time perfumes! Super inexpensive too! I always get compliments, it's just the bees knees!
Eva S.
one of my favorite perfume. I've gone through a dozen of these bottles. lucky you smells amazing. and it lasts a long time. will definalty be purchasing more.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
I have purchased this perfume before in the past. I really like this shuttle scent. It's not too over powering. This was very reasonably priced at TJ MAXX!
Katie E.
S Wilmington, IL
I love this perfume! I've been using this perfume since about 6th grade and i still love wearing it. Definitely a scent that I think anyone could love
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
I really like this scent. It's a fun scent and it's been around for years. I have been wearing this for a long time and I will continue to use this.
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
This was my go to in high school. I absolutely love the way it smells and how it lasts all day. The bottle is huge and it's completely affordable!
Amanda H.
Bakersfield, CA
Great value for such an amazing product. This is also one of my oldies but goodies. So affordable. I love keeping this one at my place of work.
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.