Liz Claiborne Lucky You By Lucky Brand For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz. uploaded by Sage P.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

amanda c.
The absolute BEST scent of perfume for every day use! It's my number one in the 3 I will use. Lucky has been a top 3 perfume for me for the past 10+ years. It's a light refreshing scent that always gets a compliment. LOVE IT!
Ana I.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE this perfume!! It is the ONLY perfume i wear! I have been given other perfumes and I just give them away because this is my go to! I really recommend it and the price is great. You can now also purchase a body spray!
Danette P.
Lodi, CA
This fragrance is truely a classic. This used to be the only thing I would use daily. It not only smells amazing, but also is a great price for the size of the bottle. If you have teens, this is a great smell to get them.
Carly P.
Ames, IA
This is a wonderful everyday scent. It's not to sickeningly sweet or manly and musky like some perfumes. And it doesn't smell like old lady perfume :) It lasts almost all day which is pretty rare for a perfume. It's a light fragrance that you won't get tired of.
Danielle F.
Laurium , MI
I have used Lucky Brand perfume for years! I haven't found anything that compares and the price is hard to beat! I'm not a huge fan of floral scents or fruity scent but this is a nice feminine smell that lasts all day!
Gianna A.
Love this sent I got it for Christmas and I love it ! It's packing is so cute and I love it ! I heard it is not pricey at all and the bottle is so cute and pink . I would totally recommend if you love a clean smell
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
I love the elegant/ flirty scent this perfume has! It's light and isn't overpowering. I received a bottle as a gift, and I love everything about it! Even the packaging! I wouldn't mind buying a second time!
Stephanie R.
Smells great always find it for an excellent price definitely worth your money smells very fresh I would recommend this to anyone looking for a frugal yet very good smelling perfume it is available at Ross and TJ Maxx!
Jessica M.
I loved this perfume growing up! I still have the first bottle I ever purchased! I don't wear it that often so I don't get used to the scent because it holds many memories ❤
Brittany R.
Buffalo, MO
As a 90s baby this is something I grew up using. It smells so good. Very light & flirty. I always get compliments when I wear this. One of my favorites & it's inexpensive
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.