BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather M.
Pickerington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite Perfumes dating back to like 2004. I have had 6 bottles of this and still have one in my collection. It's a very romantic perfume. The guy version even smells so good. This perfume makes you feel in Love. It's very addicting. You will actually notice people taking big whiffs when they are close to you trying to take it all in ! It's very affordable and easy to find. They always have holiday sets out for super cheap too. It's a great Buy
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells soooooo good!! I absolutely love this fragrance. It's not too expensive and can work for both night and day wear.
Kari B.
Cleveland, OK
One of my favorites! I always get compliments on how good I smell when I wear this. It smells so clean.
My husband calls it my "lucky" perfume....need I say more?
amanda c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute BEST scent of perfume for every day use! It's my number one in the 3 I will use. Lucky has been a top 3 perfume for me for the past 10+ years. It's a light refreshing scent that always gets a compliment. LOVE IT!
Kelsey K.
Sioux City, IA
I absolutely LOVE this perfume and body spray! Lucky You is super affordable and smells amazing!
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this perfume is old news but I have been wearing it for 10 years and I have tried so many along the way and I always go back to this scent. It smells amazing, last forever and I just love it.... now a days it comes at a way cheaper price tag than it used to.
Megan W.
Ransomville , NY
Lucky You is excellent! It smells so good, it has pretty good lasting power, and it's not too expensive!
Keisha D.
Whitwell, TN
Hands down my favorite. The scent is not too heavy and lasts almost all day!
Jena N.
Roseburg, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pleased with this buy. Smells great...... Was on sale . oldie but goodie. #stickingwithwhatyaknw
Kimberly Z.
I really love the smell. I used when I was younger. & you can find this in target for cheap!
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
Aynun J.
Marthandam
Is it candy smell?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?