BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isaura F.
National City, CA
This the bomb dot com! I use this since i was in middle school (im 26 years old) i buy this all the time at target when i run out and is a very good price! Will
Last a long time and is a very soft aroma!
Carly P.
Ames, IA
This is a wonderful everyday scent. It's not to sickeningly sweet or manly and musky like some perfumes. And it doesn't smell like old lady perfume :) It lasts almost all day which is pretty rare for a perfume. It's a light fragrance that you won't get tired of.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
I love the elegant/ flirty scent this perfume has! It's light and isn't overpowering. I received a bottle as a gift, and I love everything about it! Even the packaging! I wouldn't mind buying a second time!
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
I have used Lucky Brand perfume for years! I haven't found anything that compares and the price is hard to beat! I'm not a huge fan of floral scents or fruity scent but this is a nice feminine smell that lasts all day!
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I really like this perfume! Super cheap and stays with you throughout the day! Comes in a generic bottle at wal mart. Strong smell! Great price! I recommend this to all girls! Definitely an oldie but a goodie!
Amber B.
Annandale, MN
I have been using the perfume for years! It is by far my favorite perfume on the market thus far. The scent is beautiful but not over powering. And I love that I can get it anywhere...even at my local Walmart.
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
I honestly LOVE this perfume Ive been using it for years now! It smells so so amazing. It’s very affordable and smells great. I use it on all occasions. Its a sweet but some what musky smell.
Saige M.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This smell is nice but I feel that it's a little too strong. It's definitely not my first choice but it's probably not my last. The scent lasts pretty long. I purchased it off of fragrance.net. It has a pretty good price
Kerriann M.
This is a really good perfume and lasts for hours. The bottle is really pretty and older looking as well. A big bottle is better than the smaller ones they sell.
Heather M.
reynoldsburg, OH
This is one of my favorite Perfumes dating back to like 2004. I have had 6 bottles of this and still have one in my collection. It's a very romantic perfume. The guy version even smells so good. This perfume makes you feel in Love. It's very addicting. You will actually notice people taking big whiffs when they are close to you trying to take it all in ! It's very affordable and easy to find. They always have holiday sets out for super cheap too. It's a great Buy
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.