BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley A.
Dallas, NC
This is a classic. Smells great and last a long time and isn't expensive. Have used it for years!
Lilith K.
I own this for a very long time and I love it! I got mine at tjmax and wasn't expensive at all
Crystal M.
I wore this in high school in 2002. I recently got a bottle as a gift and it takes me back!
Rebecca S.
Scent didn't last long but wasn't pricey at all..I think u can find at Walmart or target...
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
One of my favorite throw it back perfumes! I used to wear this daily and with a large bottle only being $25 at Walmart, it's a great deal. The scent is a sharp musky note and comes in a rectangular shaped bottle. This is a good strong scent to last all day or to go out clubbing in if you want a scent that will last. For the price, it is a deal and affordable to douse yourself in.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
This is my most favorite perfume of all time! I have used it for years and it just smells amazing. Every year for Christmas I ask my mom to buy me a bottle of it.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
I have used Lucky Brand perfume for years! I haven't found anything that compares and the price is hard to beat! I'm not a huge fan of floral scents or fruity scent but this is a nice feminine smell that lasts all day!
Stephanie R.
Smells great always find it for an excellent price definitely worth your money smells very fresh I would recommend this to anyone looking for a frugal yet very good smelling perfume it is available at Ross and TJ Maxx!
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
I honestly LOVE this perfume Ive been using it for years now! It smells so so amazing. It’s very affordable and smells great. I use it on all occasions. Its a sweet but some what musky smell.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
I really like this perfume! Super cheap and stays with you throughout the day! Comes in a generic bottle at wal mart. Strong smell! Great price! I recommend this to all girls! Definitely an oldie but a goodie!
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
Aynun J.
Marthandam
Is it candy smell?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?