Liz Claiborne Lucky You By Lucky Brand For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz. uploaded by Sage P.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Isaura F.
National City, CA
This the bomb dot com! I use this since i was in middle school (im 26 years old) i buy this all the time at target when i run out and is a very good price! Will
Last a long time and is a very soft aroma!
Tiona L.
Richardson, TX
I used to wear this perfume every single day. It is very reasonably priced for a fairly large bottle. There is a smaller bottle too but the price isn’t bad for the large. Casual, everyday perfume that isn’t overwhelming.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I really like this perfume! Super cheap and stays with you throughout the day! Comes in a generic bottle at wal mart. Strong smell! Great price! I recommend this to all girls! Definitely an oldie but a goodie!
Amber B.
Annandale, MN
I have been using the perfume for years! It is by far my favorite perfume on the market thus far. The scent is beautiful but not over powering. And I love that I can get it anywhere...even at my local Walmart.
Porshe M.
Mukilteo, WA
This is my favorite scent! Like, my main scent that I want to wear and want my kids to remember me by lol. It's not fruity and not too musky. It's definitely not one of those grandma perfumes. It's a pleasant with perfect hints of rose.
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
I honestly LOVE this perfume Ive been using it for years now! It smells so so amazing. It’s very affordable and smells great. I use it on all occasions. Its a sweet but some what musky smell.
Natalie T.
Orange Park, FL
I got this perfume at tj maxx for a cheaper price. It’s great packaging. The smell is amazing and it lingers on you for a very long time. Two sprays goes such a long way! I highly recommend buying this perfume!
Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is one of my favorite Perfumes dating back to like 2004. I have had 6 bottles of this and still have one in my collection. It's a very romantic perfume. The guy version even smells so good. This perfume makes you feel in Love. It's very addicting. You will actually notice people taking big whiffs when they are close to you trying to take it all in ! It's very affordable and easy to find. They always have holiday sets out for super cheap too. It's a great Buy
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
I know this perfume is old news but I have been wearing it for 10 years and I have tried so many along the way and I always go back to this scent. It smells amazing, last forever and I just love it.... now a days it comes at a way cheaper price tag than it used to.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
One of my favorite throw it back perfumes! I used to wear this daily and with a large bottle only being $25 at Walmart, it's a great deal. The scent is a sharp musky note and comes in a rectangular shaped bottle. This is a good strong scent to last all day or to go out clubbing in if you want a scent that will last. For the price, it is a deal and affordable to douse yourself in.
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.