BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
One of my all time favorite scents! I used to wear this back in the day in high school & im still wearing it to this day. I used to buy it at The Buckle when it was rather expensive but a few years ago I noticed it at Walmart at a super affordable price. What I love about this perfume is that is smells so wonderful! So fresh & feminine! Its long lasting & strong but not the type of strong scent that leaves you (or the people around you) with a head ache. When my now fiance & I met almost 7 years ago, we went on a date & a few weeks later he said we needed to go out again because "the beautiful scent I left in his car finally lingerd away" 😊
morgan f.
Oconomowoc, WI
I own a lot of perfumes on the whole budget spectrum, and when my mom gave this to me as a gift, I thought it smelled really fresh and clean but nothing special. However, I realized that out of my whole collection, I reach for this the most. There’s something kind of comforting about it and has great longevity without being in your face. It’s a staple for me now and I will definitely re buy when I’m out, which since I love trying new scents says A LOT.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Just got this and I really like it! It is affordable and the packaging is super cute. I love the scent but every now and then I get a whiff and think it almost smells grandma-ey but overall I'm a fan!
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
One of my favorite throw it back perfumes! I used to wear this daily and with a large bottle only being $25 at Walmart, it's a great deal. The scent is a sharp musky note and comes in a rectangular shaped bottle. This is a good strong scent to last all day or to go out clubbing in if you want a scent that will last. For the price, it is a deal and affordable to douse yourself in.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
This is my most favorite perfume of all time! I have used it for years and it just smells amazing. Every year for Christmas I ask my mom to buy me a bottle of it.
Stephanie R.
Smells great always find it for an excellent price definitely worth your money smells very fresh I would recommend this to anyone looking for a frugal yet very good smelling perfume it is available at Ross and TJ Maxx!
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
It's rare I find a perfume I like everything about but Lucky Brand I just keep coming back to it i have been wearing it for about 15 years. It's a very light fragrance but when layered with the matching body lotion and body spray it lasts through the day and I always get compliments when I am wearing it.
Angie S.
PENSACOLA, FL
One of my favorite perfumes in high school. Still smells like the 90's to me. :0) It smells a little too strongly of alcohol to be a top notch fragrance but for drug store stuff at a cheap price it's a pretty decent option.
laura t.
Love this scent ! found it at marshalls on sale and figured id try it. totally fell in love. went back and bought the last 2 they had. i always get complements when im wearing it and its become one of my favorite perfumes to wear.
Ester B.
Pacoima , CA
I love this scent! I been using it for years and it isn't so over powering and it is also long lasting which is great! It also isn't so sweet which is great. It is totally not pricey you can find these at Ross or marshalls for cheaper. The bottle is huge, so you get your money's worth.
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.