Liz Claiborne Lucky You By Lucky Brand For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz. uploaded by Sage P.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
One of my all time favorite scents! I used to wear this back in the day in high school & im still wearing it to this day. I used to buy it at The Buckle when it was rather expensive but a few years ago I noticed it at Walmart at a super affordable price. What I love about this perfume is that is smells so wonderful! So fresh & feminine! Its long lasting & strong but not the type of strong scent that leaves you (or the people around you) with a head ache. When my now fiance & I met almost 7 years ago, we went on a date & a few weeks later he said we needed to go out again because "the beautiful scent I left in his car finally lingerd away" ūüėä
Sage P.
This used to be my favorite smell from age 14-23 then I finally got tired of it. In all those years the packaging never changed. It is very cute and sturdy packaging. Its a sweet floral smell with something also warm and inviting. I would always get compliments on it when I wore Lucky You in college. It fits easily in my purse. This was my purfume staple. I've gone through maybe 15 bottles. I'm now onto try something new. This is a great choice for teens and young women. Don't buy from amazon, for some reason it always smells better when buying from a store like Macy's.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Just got this and I really like it! It is affordable and the packaging is super cute. I love the scent but every now and then I get a whiff and think it almost smells grandma-ey but overall I'm a fan!
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I own a lot of perfumes on the whole budget spectrum, and when my mom gave this to me as a gift, I thought it smelled really fresh and clean but nothing special. However, I realized that out of my whole collection, I reach for this the most. There‚Äôs something kind of comforting about it and has great longevity without being in your face. It‚Äôs a staple for me now and I will definitely re buy when I‚Äôm out, which since I love trying new scents says A LOT.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
It's rare I find a perfume I like everything about but Lucky Brand I just keep coming back to it i have been wearing it for about 15 years. It's a very light fragrance but when layered with the matching body lotion and body spray it lasts through the day and I always get compliments when I am wearing it.
Jamie M.
ny
One of my favorite peefumes. Another perfume I have been wearing for 13 years. I absolutely love this beautiful musk flower scent. I will always buy this. When I was younger it seemed expensive. Not anymore You can get this at Target for dirt cheap or Amazon for $17.00. I use about 2 squirts and it stays on all day. I always get asked when I am,wearing this scent. I highly recommend this perfume. It will always be one of my favorites.
Angie S.
PENSACOLA, FL
One of my favorite perfumes in high school. Still smells like the 90's to me. :0) It smells a little too strongly of alcohol to be a top notch fragrance but for drug store stuff at a cheap price it's a pretty decent option.
Laura T.
Love this scent ! found it at marshalls on sale and figured id try it. totally fell in love. went back and bought the last 2 they had. i always get complements when im wearing it and its become one of my favorite perfumes to wear.
Ester B.
Pacoima , CA
I love this scent! I been using it for years and it isn't so over powering and it is also long lasting which is great! It also isn't so sweet which is great. It is totally not pricey you can find these at Ross or marshalls for cheaper. The bottle is huge, so you get your money's worth.
Amanda M.
This is my favorite scent on the entire planet. It's so hard to find. Every time I find it I have to buy it. You will not regret purchasing this. You can usually always find it on sale too. Would recommend to anyone!
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.