BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
One of my favorite throw it back perfumes! I used to wear this daily and with a large bottle only being $25 at Walmart, it's a great deal. The scent is a sharp musky note and comes in a rectangular shaped bottle. This is a good strong scent to last all day or to go out clubbing in if you want a scent that will last. For the price, it is a deal and affordable to douse yourself in.
Natalie T.
Orange Park, FL
I got this perfume at tj maxx for a cheaper price. It’s great packaging. The smell is amazing and it lingers on you for a very long time. Two sprays goes such a long way! I highly recommend buying this perfume!
Porshe M.
Mukilteo, WA
This is my favorite scent! Like, my main scent that I want to wear and want my kids to remember me by lol. It's not fruity and not too musky. It's definitely not one of those grandma perfumes. It's a pleasant with perfect hints of rose.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
This is my most favorite perfume of all time! I have used it for years and it just smells amazing. Every year for Christmas I ask my mom to buy me a bottle of it.
Stephanie R.
Smells great always find it for an excellent price definitely worth your money smells very fresh I would recommend this to anyone looking for a frugal yet very good smelling perfume it is available at Ross and TJ Maxx!
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
It's rare I find a perfume I like everything about but Lucky Brand I just keep coming back to it i have been wearing it for about 15 years. It's a very light fragrance but when layered with the matching body lotion and body spray it lasts through the day and I always get compliments when I am wearing it.
Angie S.
PENSACOLA, FL
One of my favorite perfumes in high school. Still smells like the 90's to me. :0) It smells a little too strongly of alcohol to be a top notch fragrance but for drug store stuff at a cheap price it's a pretty decent option.
laura t.
Love this scent ! found it at marshalls on sale and figured id try it. totally fell in love. went back and bought the last 2 they had. i always get complements when im wearing it and its become one of my favorite perfumes to wear.
Ester B.
Pacoima , CA
I love this scent! I been using it for years and it isn't so over powering and it is also long lasting which is great! It also isn't so sweet which is great. It is totally not pricey you can find these at Ross or marshalls for cheaper. The bottle is huge, so you get your money's worth.
Amanda M.
This is my favorite scent on the entire planet. It's so hard to find. Every time I find it I have to buy it. You will not regret purchasing this. You can usually always find it on sale too. Would recommend to anyone!
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
What does this smell like?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?
Aynun J.