BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in 2000. Fragrance notes: fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ester B.
Pacoima , CA
I love this scent! I been using it for years and it isn't so over powering and it is also long lasting which is great! It also isn't so sweet which is great. It is totally not pricey you can find these at Ross or marshalls for cheaper. The bottle is huge, so you get your money's worth.
Danette P.
Lodi, CA
This fragrance is truely a classic. This used to be the only thing I would use daily. It not only smells amazing, but also is a great price for the size of the bottle. If you have teens, this is a great smell to get them.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite scent on the entire planet. It's so hard to find. Every time I find it I have to buy it. You will not regret purchasing this. You can usually always find it on sale too. Would recommend to anyone!
Isaura F.
National City, CA
This the bomb dot com! I use this since i was in middle school (im 26 years old) i buy this all the time at target when i run out and is a very good price! Will
Last a long time and is a very soft aroma!
Jessica M.
I loved this perfume growing up! I still have the first bottle I ever purchased! I don't wear it that often so I don't get used to the scent because it holds many memories ❤
Katie E.
S Wilmington, IL
I love this perfume! I've been using this perfume since about 6th grade and i still love wearing it. Definitely a scent that I think anyone could love
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my go to in high school. I absolutely love the way it smells and how it lasts all day. The bottle is huge and it's completely affordable!
Jennifer P.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this smells sweet and light. It's definitely a classic can't go wrong. I have 3 so that pretty much tells you how much I love it.
Erin H.
Elk City, OK
Have always loved this perfume, a very soft smell great for beginners. My girls love it. The price is great as well.
Widad L.
Fayetteville, NC
This smell good i tried it before and people started asking me where i got it from. I would like another one
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the best place to buy this in the big bottle?
Sadie B.
Is this really strong or subtle?
Leandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
Aynun J.
Marthandam
Is it candy smell?
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
Why do I feel like this is not a good scent for an older person? What does this smell like?