BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wow this one my teenage scent. I used to absolutely love this perfume. I used it everyday. I have not used it in years but I remember it having a nice scent that i loved when I was younger. Not sure if I would use it now as an adult.
Jacqueline S.
Compton , CA
This product smells very good. its very affordable. no complaints. i would recommend.
Robin W.
I love the smell of this how ever every time I put it on I get a real bad headache so .I just don't put it on anymore.I think it just not for me.
Antonia Q.
Downey, CA
I love this scent. Takes me back to when I was younger and reminds me of my mom. Love wearing this in the fall time. Love the packaging, also love the fact the haven't changed it.
Jan L.
I find this scent and this brand a little overpowering for me, but i must say when I did test it in the store it lasted all day and many of the younger gals liked the scent.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
While I do like the scent of this perfume I find it a little too strong for me and it often makes me cough when I put it on. I wish the scent wasn't so strong because then I would buy another bottle. I ended up giving the bottle to my sister and she loves it.