BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Transport your imagination to a tropical paradise when you spritz on Curve Wave, an eau de toilette spray for women. Laced with sweet notes of honeysuckle, orchid and frangipani, this fragrance brings to mind delicate plumeria blossoms, making you feel feminine and graceful. Released by designer Liz Claiborne in 2005, Curve Wave is an ideal scent to wear when the days are warm or when you simply want to remind yourself and others of happy times spent in the sunshine.

Fragrance Notes:

Honeysuckle, Orchid, Raspberry, Star fruit, Frangipani

Zomorah K.
Depending on the fragrance that you buy, it can smell really good, and the scent can last for quiet a while. My older sister uses this fragrance a lot. It's not bad, but what I don't like is that the scent can be way too strong.
Erika S.
Clinton, NC
I was never a huge Curve fan. I don't know why, I just never cared for it. I think it was a fad, but I just could not catch on.
Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
I love this fresh scent! I get compliments when I wear it. Great scent to go out in but not a scent that will stay all day.
carlabarrios
The scents are wonderful however I need to use it at least twice to keep the scent going. Overall, I live curve perfumes.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
I love curve, normally buy the perfume from gordmans. curve for woman and man smells really really good. awesome!!!!
Fabiola V.
I love this curve, has a very fresh fragance
It is great for girls who like a little sweet fragrances but his look fresh

Amazon