Add a Photo

By LIZ CLAIBORNE
Liz Claiborne Curve for Men: 2.5-ounce cologne spray Blend of lavender, clove, bergamot, lime, and cedar
Photos (2)
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.

My absolute favorite mens cologne, it smells so clean! One of my best guy friends in high school would wear this. The bottle is not cute, and this is required as it is such a great price! I love to find it at TJ Maxx or the Liz Claiborne outlets. Definitely like the men's version of this better than the ladies, so don't judge it if you have tried the women's curve and wasn't a fan!
Tayler V.
Tayler V.

My boyfriend's mom got this for him and it's not unpleasant, it just not my cup of tea. I can't really describe the sent, other than pretty strong. My boyfriend likes the sent, so I let him wear it when he goes out with the boys, but when we go out together i pick his Cologne. It's not my favorite but it's not my least favorite either.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Texarkana , Tx

My husband got this for Christmas from his mom and I really like the smell of it. This is the first time he has owned this brand. For what I know this Cologne has a good price. It last for probably half a day for those with an active schedule. I think they could do something to make it a little bit stronger.
Kanoi R.
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI

Smells amazing! I buy this for my boyfriend! They usually have it in cute gift packages closer to holiday season at any longs drugs or Walmart. The scent is very long lasting and super inexpensive which is always a plus!!
Martina A.
Martina A.

I love this men's cologne, I bought it for my husband and it smells so good on him. I could spot that fragrance anywhere. I think any guy would love this cologne. It's a older cologne but still hasn't gone out of style!
Shaz S.
Shaz S.
Latham, NY

The best smelling cologne for men. Highly recommended that everyone try it. Not a big fan of other brands by Liz Claiborne but this is great
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA

I think this is the best cologne for men . Only problem is my ex always wore it. The smell is really good though , something fresh .
Lori P.
Lori P.
Auburn, WA

I love Curve, this smells strong but a good kind of strong. If you don't like overpowering smells, don't get this.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dallas, TX

Has a good scent to it, it's not as strong but it's has a long lasting scent to it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clinton, KY

Best smelling Cologne ever!!!! Reasonably priced and can be bought almost anywhere
Kimberly  R.
Kimberly R.
Clifton, NJ

Does this smell good?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Am I the only one whose answers aren't appearing after submitting?

Join Now