Liz Claiborne Curve for Men uploaded by Carolina P.Liz Claiborne Curve for Men uploaded by Shaz S.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Liz Claiborne Curve for Men: 2.5-ounce cologne spray Blend of lavender, clove, bergamot, lime, and cedar see more...

• Am I the only one whose answers aren't appearing after su...2 Answers
  • Does this smell good? 4 Answers
  • "This has been my favorite scent for 13 years now." in 1 review
  • "When we first me 3 years ago up until this day." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a very long time as well. " in 1 review
  • "My husband wears this from time to time and I think it smells amazing!" in 1 review
  • "I have used the purple for a long time." in 1 review
Aaron H.
PROVINCETOWN, MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
A good beginners scent.  If you've never owned a cologne and are under the age of 21, I would recommend this one.  It was my first cologne in high school and the first bottle I used up entirely, so at that point in my life I obviously thought it was great.  Having developed a more personalized preference I would say this is too generic and juvenile for my taste now.  Definitely not bad, but not amazing either.
Chelsi S.
My absolute favorite mens cologne, it smells so clean! One of my best guy friends in high school would wear this. The bottle is not cute, and this is required as it is such a great price! I love to find it at TJ Maxx or the Liz Claiborne outlets. Definitely like the men's version of this better than the ladies, so don't judge it if you have tried the women's curve and wasn't a fan!
Tayler V.
My boyfriend's mom got this for him and it's not unpleasant, it just not my cup of tea. I can't really describe the sent, other than pretty strong. My boyfriend likes the sent, so I let him wear it when he goes out with the boys, but when we go out together i pick his Cologne. It's not my favorite but it's not my least favorite either.
Kristen D.
My husband got this for Christmas from his mom and I really like the smell of it. This is the first time he has owned this brand. For what I know this Cologne has a good price. It last for probably half a day for those with an active schedule. I think they could do something to make it a little bit stronger.
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
This was one of my favorite scents in high school. It had a nice smell and a little goes a long way. It lasts a long time without wearing off quickly! Like the previous person states, you can still smell it on your clothes when you go to wash it. I was never able to use the other stuff in the gift set because it always made my eczema break out!
Kanoi R.
Honolulu, HI
Smells amazing! I buy this for my boyfriend! They usually have it in cute gift packages closer to holiday season at any longs drugs or Walmart. The scent is very long lasting and super inexpensive which is always a plus!!
Martina A.
I love this men's cologne, I bought it for my husband and it smells so good on him. I could spot that fragrance anywhere. I think any guy would love this cologne. It's a older cologne but still hasn't gone out of style!
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best version of Curve for Men. It comes in a green bottle, with gold writing and an orange tab on the sprayer. It smells so good and the scent never gets old. I buy one of the sets for my husband every year for Christmas so I can make sure he never runs out!
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
We buy Curve when looking to save a little money. The price is good and it smells wonderful. The scent is long lasting as well. Recommend this to anyone who needs a cologne that won't break the bank
BabyTsmomma C.
Louisville , KY
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love when Christmas time comes to receive this gift set cheap. This perfume sticks with you for a long time. I have even picked up dirty clothes and they smelled of perfume.
Kimberly R.
Clifton, NJ
Does this smell good?
Jennifer H.
Am I the only one whose answers aren't appearing after submitting?