Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Gift Set for Men, 4 Piece, 1 set

by Liz Claiborne

Launched by the design house of Liz Claiborne in 2003. It is classified as a flowery fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of a fresh, manly scent of spice, fruit, moss, and musk. It is recommended for casual wear. Set Contains: Cologne Spray 4.2oz 4 Cologne Travel Spray 15ml 6 Skin Soother 2.5oz 8 Hair Body Wash 2.5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Gift Set for Men, 4 Piece, 1 set!
Product Highlights
“Curve crush men smell great think all the curve scents smells great from.men to women..have afresh nice smell” in reviews
“This actually smells really great my brothers used to use these and they smelled really goodin reviews
“It smells really good and also it stays for a long time all day.” in reviews
Georgetown, TX
my brother used to wear this growing up. I always thought he smelled so good. He is almost 30 now, I doubt he wears it anymore. Haha! This cologne is great for kids though. I might purchase it for my 9 year old this Christmas.
Littleton, CO
The smell, oh my god the smell is atrocious and it lasts all day long. This is basically a cruel joke you send your ex or give to your sisters husband.
Colton, CA
I love this one gift set. The scent is very subtle and all go nicely together. It is a great gift for that man who is the crush of your life.
crestline
Curve crush smell amazing .................................... I bought this for my husband and son and they both loved it..
The smell is great! But I actually like the green one a lot better. I can't remember the name though! But these are great!
Columbus, NE
Curve men is a very good gift idea and are usually always on sale by like close to christmas time and very affordable
I love that its a set and it smells awesomeness on my boyfriend and if he could wear it all the time i would love it
Mercedes, TX
I love this set and it's Awesome! It smells awesome and very good! I would remmoned for Christmas present
San Diego, CA
This cologne smells terrible. I know that it is cheaper than most but I do not think it smells good.

Looking for your answer?