BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

1.7 oz eau de toilette spray see more...

• Doed this really smell Good? I thought it was cheap2 Answers
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
The smells really good. I used to use it and I had no complaints about it, I was very satisfied. At first I didn't know what to expect, but heard a lot of good things about it. I ended up really liking it. Give it a try! Even the price is great.
Ana R.
Denver , Co
I can honestly say I love Curve perfume. They all smell so good and the odor last a really long time on your body and clothing. My favorite sent is this one Curve Crush mmmmmmmm the smell is really light and sweat so you don't have to worry about any strong odors I can just smell it now.
Yesenia S.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my middle school and high school perfume it smells so good and the scent would stay on me the whole day i would always be smelling good. I'm putting this on my christmas list i want it again!!!
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
I love this light fresh scent! I use it everyday just to have a hint of scent on my clothes. Prices are some what reasonable but wish it was a bit cheaper.
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
My sister looooves this perfume. She wears it every day. It's great on her too. It's fresh, and it smells good, just a bit too sweet for my taste.
Kristen T.
Hollywood, FL
I love the smell!!!!!!!! Its like so nice and light to me. I love the bottle it comes in and the colors are so pretty too.
Nina D.
My high school perfume!! I miss that smell! It's smells really good. One of the best starters for high school students.
KeKe Dior G.
Beltsville, MD
This perfume smells really good, i love it... it also last for a long time!!
Kimberly R.