BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Curve Chill Cologne by Liz Claiborne, Relax and chill out . Curve Chill by Liz Claiborne is the spicy, aromatic fragrance you need in your life. Created in 2006, this daytime cologne is a smart and sexy summer scent. The top notes form a citrus playground of lime, bergamot and aldehydes. The heart notes are a zesty infusion of white pepper, coriander, green tea and violet. The base notes collect themselves as composition of sandalwood, musk, vetiver and cardamom.

Liz Claiborne began in 1976 in New York City. Named after its founder, the business has grown into a billion-dollar enterprise. In addition to perfumes, it sells shoes, handbags, clothing and accessories. While the practice is common today, the company pioneered the concept of selling their clothing in a separate department within stores. By doing this, the company allowed customers to find all the brand’s products in one section. Though Claiborne passed away in 2007, she left behind an enduring fashion legacy that continues to this day.

• Why is this product so cheap in price?3 Answers
  • Is this anything close to the regular curve?3 Answers
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I've used the women's version before and loved it, so I decided to give it a try for my hubby. The price is definitely right, and we both love the clean, fresh, just showered scent.
Thomas B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the musky but fresh scent of this cologne! Curve has so many amazing smelling colognes for men and they are rather cheap with regards to all the other colognes out there!
Alejandra B.
Laredo
My dad uses it and I love how it smells I can tell you that even I personally use it because how it smells it's honestly a smell I would like for a man to use
Xiomara C.
Glastonbury, CT
Great smelling and quite affordable. Id like to see it offered in other scents as well. I purchased mine at the mall but may be cheaper elsewhere.
Sonia V.
very affordable and they come in a very cute package. They smell good and the smell lasts they have a girls curve too and many more of the men's
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I used to wear the curve womens all the time a friend of mine got me into it it smelled good not sure if this compares though
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH
I love Curve Chill, so yummy - It smells so fresh, and my opinion is that it smells better than the original Curve for Men.
Katana S.
I don't really like the drugstore cologne. It's expensive for such a little amount and the scent isn't what I look for
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
My dad used to wear this all the time. I even purchased it for him as a gift dr once and added on to his collection.
Mindy B.
Summerville, SC
I love this smell even better than the regular Curve on my husband! The price isn't too bad either.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Is this anything close to the regular curve?
Donna L.
Winton, CA
Why is this product so cheap in price?

back