Liz Claiborne CURVE by  Mini EDT . 18 oz

Liz Claiborne CURVE by Mini EDT . 18 oz

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Launched by the design house of Liz Claiborne in 1996 CURVE is classified as a refreshing flowery fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of citrus water lily and sandalwood, It is recommended for daytime wear, see more...

Liz Claiborne CURVE by  Mini EDT . 18 oz
Liz Claiborne CURVE by Mini EDT . 18 oz
Becca L.
I'm rather meh about this product. It seems to have a powdery scent that most perfumes have. maybe mine was getting old but I did not care for this one. The bottle seems nice and easily recognizable. I would not buy this again. I would not know where to find one.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
At first i liked the scent but after a while i got a headache, its for for teens or girls into sweet smelling fragrances, i ended up giving it to my little sister amd now the bottles almost empty.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
The product smells so great, but I hate the packaging. My goodness, just make it a spray! I do enjoy the scent, but I steer clear of buying it because I like simplicity.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
I have tried Curve in the past but I didn't care for the one in the Blue Bottle. The scent is okay just not for me. More for tweens or teens I think.
Rosbelis M.
Hightstown, NJ
La fragancioa para caballeros es muy rica. Es más para jovenes que para adultos. Pero te dará un toque muy personal por su característica.
Amy G.
Keego Harbor, MI
Curve is an older perfume and doesn't have the smell I prefer. I like a fresh and clean smell.
AnnaRose T.
Jacksonville, FL
I have always loved curve! Super light and refreshing, a great scent to wear in the summer