Liz Claiborne Curve Black Cologne Spray

by Liz Claiborne

Launched by the design house of Liz Claiborne in the year 2013. This masculine fragrance has a blend of citrusy notes. It is recommended for casual wear.

What is that elagant scent
Start your review of Liz Claiborne Curve Black Cologne Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa F.
Getting this for my husband for Christmas, I loved the smell it was not strong and it is long lasting. It has a muskier scent to it. The spray is easy to use and I love black, so does my husband.
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend uses this scent all the time during the day and i love it. it has a long lasting smell which is amazing and has a muskier scent too
Diana H.
Curve is a brand that both my brother and father love! It wears well and lasts a really long time. Curve Black is muskier and spicier than the original. It's a nice scent, but may be not pleasing to everyone!
Beth B.
Leesburg, FL
Liz Claiborne Curve Black Cologne Spray, My husband loves Curve! Black is a bit spicer but it wears so well!
Nina G.
Este perfume para caballeros huele súper bien, es bien suavecito y tiene buen fijador. Un buen regalo para hacer.