BeautyFragranceLiz Claiborne
CLAIBORNE by Eau De Toilette Spray Glass Bottle 3 4 oz

Liz Claiborne CLAIBORNE by Eau De Toilette Spray Glass Bottle 3. 4 oz

by Liz Claiborne

Launched by the design house of Liz Claiborne in 1986 CLAIBORNE is classified as a refreshing flowery fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of greens and white lily, Accompanied by fruity notes of mandarin and fresh citrus, It is recommended for daytime wear,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liz Claiborne CLAIBORNE by Eau De Toilette Spray Glass Bottle 3. 4 oz!
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I wore this for a decade...from 1990-2000 and maybe longer. I would wear to now if I owned it. If my youth had a scent, it would be Liz Claiborne.
Tracy T.
Little River, SC
I like this perfume, but not on me. It smalls great on a friend of mine, but is sickeningly sweet smelling on me.
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
This is a reminiscent scent for me. brings me back to my childhood because it's all my mom wore!
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
Wow this is a blast from the past. I had this perfume back in the 80's or 90's and I loved it so much. It is a clean and soft scent. I would love to own it now.
Heather B.
Las Vegas
My first purchased perfume. Fragrance was long lasting. Not too musky or fruity but a light mix. I wore this in my 20s.

Looking for your answer?