BY BORA BORA

Bora Bora for Women is truly paradise found. An uninhibited tropical floral rush of passion. Experience a journey of undiscovered facets of a flower, exposing natural elements evocative of elsewhere. see more...

Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Richmond , VA
This is my absolute favorite perfume! It made me extremely sad when I heard that this perfume was discontinued. Whenever I see it at a discount store I buy it immediately so I don't run out. I have never been complimented by my scent except when I wear this perfume. I don't like strong smelling perfumes and prefer the sweet soft ones but that have a lasting scent. This is definitely golden on all of my perfume required list. I would say that I highly recommend this perfume but since it's discontinued and not a lot are left don't buy them so I can buy them myself to stash so I never run out.
Anita M.
Anita M.
Duluth, GA
Again one of my fav. Scents. Without fail long lasting, not to over powering and get compliments all day.