BY LIXIT

Great hiding place for birds and other animals such as ferrets, rats etc. Can hang or stand in cage. Assorted colors. All plastic. Size approx: 10.5in across and 7.5in height. The two pieces snap into place. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a space pod for my rats. I originally bought the small size thinking it'd be ok but it was tinier than I expected. I bought a large one the second time and my two rats love it now. They fill it with newspaper and fleece and hide out! I bought my first one from Chewy.com and my second from amazon. Both are a purple and greenish color, and the price was good on both sites.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little ratties love this thing! We have it hanging on the top of the cage. My only problem is that the clips that clip it into the top are loose so we have to zip tie it up but it's not that hard especially since my rats love it! Will buy another in the future