BY LIXIT

Provide your pooch with plenty of clean drinking water without ever filling another water dish. Attaches directly to outdoor faucet or hose for instant fresh water any time of day or night. No maintenance needed. Never clean or refill another water dish again! The Dog Waterer offers a proven method of providing your pooch with fresh, clean water upon demand. Simply attach it directly to an outdoor faucet or hose and allow your dog to lick or nudge the lever control for refreshing water anytime. Dogs learn how to use it almost immediately. Eliminate spilled water bowls, contamination and thirst with this sanitary method. Great for dogs who spend a lot of time outdoors. Product includes a five-year warranty. see more...

Francisca M.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
It gets so hot in our area almost 100 everyday and my pets use this often it very handy and helps keep my dogs hydrated and good during the summer months.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
This was amazing for the 3 dogs i have, i don't use it in the winter due to freezing issues but during the soring and summer its perfect
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
I'm not gonna lie! This works good but I can't help but laugh when I watch my dogs drink water from this thing! They look like hamsters
chloe p.
chloe p.
Tulsa, OK
Perfect for those hot summer days!! got mine at petco. I have a medium sized dog. Just pop right on there! Its a good value.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Ocala, FL
Works great, my dogs can now stay out side to play and not get so thirsty, and I don't have to keep emptying a kiddie pool.
Julianne R.
Julianne R.
This is such a good idea! I have an English bulldog and it helps him breathe better while he is trying to drink!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
Brilliant invention! Works awesome and storm loves it! Would definitely recommend it!
chantal v.
chantal v.
hazerswoude-Rijndijk
I think this product is such a great idea! Our dog used it and I guess he liked it. On our tap it is a little hard to put on, but it works!