BY LIXIRSKIN

Founder of LIXIRSKIN Colette Haydon (doctor in dermo-pharmacy and the mastermind formulator behind many of your favourite 'cult' products) is about to change the way you view skin care. A hero product in her streamlined, fuss-free and seriously pretty millennial pink range, Vitamin C Paste harnesses the unrivalled efficacy of vitamin C in acid form - L Ascorbic Acid 10%, which LIXIRSKIN advocates is more effective than any 'pretender derivatives'. This formula is designed to be rinsed off, partly to 'activate' the vitamin C and partly because acid should not remain on your face all day. Getting to work in a few minutes (or 15 if you have more time) this neutralises dulling oxidised sebum on the skin's surface to uncover the radiance beneath. It also acts as a shield against UVA and UVB rays, regulates melanin production and fights free radicals, diminishing pigmentation and promoting a brighter, more even toned appearance. Enveloping your face with warming jasmine and mandarin, the paste melts beautifully into skin, leaving it vibrant, luminous and smooth from first use. Refreshingly flexible to use, LIXIRSKIN suggests using this every morning for a few minutes or, on those rare days when you have time, for longer. see more...

Aislinn O.
I have been very intrigued by this whole line since I first stumbled across it while browsing skincare. I was immediately drawn to the lovely packaging and the simplicity of the whole range of products. I decided to try the vitamin C paste as it was a new concept to me and I have nothing similar in my current regimen. Well let me just say I am so delighted I took the plunge, this stuff is magic! I suffer from redness and hyper-pigmentation and I have tried many different vitamin C products in the hopes of improving my skin (including the famous Drunk Elephant C-Firma Serum) however this is definitely the best I have used by far. I apply it every morning after cleansing and leave it on for around 5 minutes while I brush my teeth etc. When I wash it off, my skin is so bright and glowing, it looks amazing. I have also been noticing some real improvement with my hyper-pigmentation. This has now got a permanent place in my skincare routine and I am on to my second bottle. I will definitely be trying out some of the other products from the range in the future.
Lauren R.
Willow road, Kettering
I suffer with psoriasis and I use this mask to cleanse and heal my skin, so far I’ve had no issues with this and my skin has started to look better already