BY LIVINGSTON CELLARS

Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
You can't beat the price for this wine! Has several flavors, and being a wine girl I'm always trying something new! Great tasting Chardonnay
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
It's fine for a cheap bottle. Nothing great. There are better wines for the same price.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Lineville, AL
Inexpensive, tastes decent, and gets the job done. Definitely a fan of this Chardonnay!
Amy B.
Amy B.
I am certainly not someone who knows a great deal about wine but I do know what I enjoy. I also am not someone who can spend a great deal on a bottle of wine when I do decide to enjoy one. This said I find for me the Livingston Cellars Red Rose' is my wine of choice most of the time. It is almost disturbingly easy to drink. A very mild tasting wine at a very attractive price in my opinion.

Shawna R.
Shawna R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product. This works great at parties and simple dinners with friends and family.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
I know others might not enjoy this but i have a pretty tight budget, and for the price this is actually a pretty good wine :-)