BY LIVINGSOCIAL

• Is living social like groupon?16 Answers
  • Has anyone bought an all-inclusive resort package off of ...10 Answers
  • When you order a livingsocial item does it always take a ...11 Answers
LivingSocial

Start your review of LivingSocial!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They always have great deals and with the app you can buy a deal and use it right then and there instead of having to print!" in 43 reviews
  • "I'm always able to get good deals on things I was probably going to purchase anyway, so I'm not really spending extra money to use it." in 15 reviews
  • "when I am going to visit a friend in another city or hot a vacation spot for a week I will scan the city local deals to get an idea of places to save money." in 13 reviews
  • "Their customer service department treated me as if I were in the wrong when the business closed down and wouldn't contact customers." in 12 reviews
  • "I'm still able to take care of travel specials on their website but I use to use it to try new activities when trying to explore the city." in 10 reviews
denise f.
Good deals but the customer service is not as good as groupon. It is more difficult if not impossible to get a refund and there's no compensation for not using the deal before expiration date.
Kenneth H.
Cool site. I haven't actually bought anything from the site as of yet but I always get emails with a lot of good promos going on. I can see me buying something though in the near future.
Alexandra S.
Sometimes you can find some great deals (I mean who doesn't want to save some money on places you were going to go or things you were going to do anyways!), very similar to GroupOn!
Kailey M.
Orlando, FL
There aren't a lot of deals that I would buy from livingsocial. I don't like the fact that when you buy a restaurant deal, you can't use it right away. You'll have to wait 24hrs.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
Living Social feels like Groupon's weird cousin to me... They have okay deals every now and again. Once I bought one for para-sailing, but the company closed and living social wouldn't refund me. So as can be deduced I'm not a big fan of their customer service.
Laura C.
Columbus, OH
I use this site for so many things, trips, food, goods, services, etc. It's a great way to get a cheap massage or buy household items. It's also great to try new restaurants.
Vanessa T.
I have bought a few things through Living Social. I have never been unhappy with the deals, but I think Groupon is more user friendly and updates their deals more frequently.
Cassandra T.
Williamstown, NJ
I've scored several good deals with Living Social, it's also a good way to get things for better prices. The exposure to a variety of products and services is also great.
Manaia C.
Bensalem, PA
This site is similar to groupon. I love looking at all of the deals that are available and they have much to choose from. I just bought a gel mani/pedi for just $23!
jackie w.
Aurora, IL
I always find the best deals here on food, clothing, trips. Do not pay full price for a meal or a short vacation away. Join living social and see how awesome it is!
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Is living social like groupon?
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
What was your favorite Living Social deal!
Tory C.
Has anyone bought an all-inclusive resort package off of Livingsocial or Groupon? Wondering how well that went or if it was a bad experience?
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Techie Expert Level 2
Has anyone ever had an issue with a Living Social deal not being accepted or a place closing down? Can you be refunded for it?