BY LIVINGSOCIAL

• Is living social like groupon?16 Answers
  • Has anyone bought an all-inclusive resort package off of Livingso...10 Answers
  • When you order a livingsocial item does it always take a really l...11 Answers
LivingSocial
  • "They always have great deals and with the app you can buy a deal and use it right then and there instead of having to print!" in 43 reviews
  • "I'm always able to get good deals on things I was probably going to purchase anyway, so I'm not really spending extra money to use it." in 15 reviews
  • "when I am going to visit a friend in another city or hot a vacation spot for a week I will scan the city local deals to get an idea of places to save money." in 13 reviews
  • "Their customer service department treated me as if I were in the wrong when the business closed down and wouldn't contact customers." in 12 reviews
  • "I'm still able to take care of travel specials on their website but I use to use it to try new activities when trying to explore the city." in 10 reviews
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
Techie Expert
Has great deals. i don't use it much. when i do, i find great deals at great prices. mostly use for eating out
Ayana P.
Ayana P.
Wood Ridge
Living Social has so many good deals all the time, that it's hard to decide what to get and what to wait on! I love finding unique things for gifts.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Waterford, MI
I like the deals presented by Living Social. I've mostly purchased a local ones. You print out the voucher and you're good to go to whatever event or establishment it's for. I did purchase one item that I needed to buy online from a 3rd party and that worked out well also, it was pretty easy to redeem.
Tina R.
Tina R.
N Charleston, SC
I have used Living Social website and app on numerous occasions. Great way to try new things or new locations for a fraction of the price. I particularly use their services around the holidays to purchase gifts for my family members to allow them to do things they normally wouldn't. A lot of the "offerings" they offer are not my taste, but keep your eyes open and there is always something for everyone if you look hard enough.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
They do have some great deals but not as many as groupon. I've had a couple from Living Social that weren't the greatest. Yeah, you get what you pay for. I just feel like groupon has a bit more to offer.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Acworth , GA
I love living social! i will say you do need to check everyday/couple days if they have good coupons. Sometimes they have pointless coupons.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Techie Expert
I love Livingsocial, I had not heard of this company until my employer started using them for promotions, I must have been in a closet because we have gained so much business from partnering with them. The deals are really good as long as you know what you are buying. The company I work for does haunted ghost tours and the price is buy one ticket get one free, which to me is a great deal. Don't hesitate to use them, they are a reputable company.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Nevada, OH
This site is pretty good, but it's nothing like groupons. I have only used it once, but I didn't have any problems with my purchase.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
Always love looking through the deals. However, I find the daily/monthly emails are a pain. They come at such random times. They could expand their services that they offer. I see a ton of the same things month after month.
Sasha G.
Sasha G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this Web site! I always go to this when looking for a good deal! I've purchased coupons many times from this website. They haven't let me down yet!
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Is living social like groupon?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
What was your favorite Living Social deal!
Bernadine B.
Bernadine B.
When you order a livingsocial item does it always take a really long time to receive the item?
Tory C.
Tory C.
Has anyone bought an all-inclusive resort package off of Livingsocial or Groupon? Wondering how well that went or if it was a bad experience?
Laura B.
Laura B.
Philadelphia, PA
Techie Expert
Has anyone ever had an issue with a Living Social deal not being accepted or a place closing down? Can you be refunded for it?