- "They always have great deals and with the app you can buy a deal and use it right then and there instead of having to print!" in 43 reviews
- "I'm always able to get good deals on things I was probably going to purchase anyway, so I'm not really spending extra money to use it." in 15 reviews
- "when I am going to visit a friend in another city or hot a vacation spot for a week I will scan the city local deals to get an idea of places to save money." in 13 reviews
- "Their customer service department treated me as if I were in the wrong when the business closed down and wouldn't contact customers." in 12 reviews
- "I'm still able to take care of travel specials on their website but I use to use it to try new activities when trying to explore the city." in 10 reviews
1. The quality of vendors has gone way down.
2. HORRIBLE customer service.
I bought a voucher from LS for a business that eventually closed down. It took several months and a lot of angry phone calls for the issue to be resolved. Their customer service department treated me as if I were in the wrong when the business closed down and wouldn't contact customers.
Buyer beware applies to all the daily deal/coupon sites but I've never had an experience with Groupon, Google, Amazon, Capitol Deal, etc. anywhere near as bad as those with LS.