BY LIVING WORLD

Hagen Living World Deluxe Habitat - Ideal Rabbit Cages, Guinea Pig Cages, and Chinchilla Cages from petco.com Safely and securely house your small pets in the Hagen Living World Deluxe Habitat. This complete wire-plastic hybrid habitat is ideal for rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs and more. The wire upper frame provides excellent ventilation for your small pet. The durable and high-walled plastic bottom tub keeps all pet substrate contained so that your small pet always has a comfortable place to live. The ventilated space and enclosed base are ideal features that pet parents can look forward to in top quality rabbit cages and guinea pig cages. The elegantly designed white and red wire cage provides access through the roof and the front face via secure doors. Inside the Hagen Living World Deluxe Habitat, your small pet can enjoy a great view atop the balcony via the access ramp; this is also where the tip-proof food dish is securely held in place. The balcony provides cover underneath for when your small pet wants some quiet time in private. Guinea pig cages and rabbit cages need a secure water supply as well as room for regular food. That's why the Living World Deluxe features a drip-proof water bottle and a hay guard, both of which are located outside the habitat to give your pet more room and make maintaining hay and water easier. Rabbit cages and guinea pig cages need to be kept dry and cleaned regularly to make sure your pet is happy and healthy. The Hagen Living World Deluxe Habitat is easy to put together and maintain. You won't need any tools; the four easy-to-use plastic clips make assembly a snap! In just a few minutes, you'll have a ready-to-use small pet habitat; just add substrate, food and pets! see more...

Meira S.
This is an awesome cage for a hamster because it has enough room on the base to allow your hamster the proper amount of room to run and dig, unlike most of the popular modular cages.
It is also a good option for a hedge hog provided you set up your CHE and lamp correctly.
I would not recommend this cage for guinea pigs or chinchillas- it isn't large enough.
Erica M.
Tempe, AZ
My niece has this for her bunny rabbit!! She mentioned to me that it's simple to clean and maintain. The bunny has a little cubbyhole. The dish is screwed down. The only thing is that the water bottle came with it,didn't quite fit onto the cage well. I was impressed with this cage. I hope when If I ever get a bunny,this is the cage I'm gonna get!
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Wish it was a little bigger but overall I like the cage. I had 2 hamsters in it which was a little tight for 2 but I didn't want one because I didn't want it to be lonely. so if it was a tad bigger it would have 5 stars from me.
Mari M.
I used to have a cage like this one. A small squirrel fell off the nest and I kept it in here to raise her until it was big enough and set back where she belonged.
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a pet rabbit and ever since I bought him I've had him in the XL sized version of this habitat. He loves it! It's easy to clean and maintain. All of the space in the habitat is necessary for healthy exercise. I also have my rabbit out running around the house for an house here and there.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I love hamsters we bought one for my son when he turned 9 and it was a great price and came with a hide away and a water bottle it was so cool to see the hamster run around inside.
Abigail H.
I bought this cage on Amazon a few days ago for my new rabbit. I'm sure he'll love it, I know that I do! It's one of the best cages out there for rabbits.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
I bought this for my nephews hamster because the other cage broke.. this one seems more durable and his hamster likes this one a lot better I think.
Ash K.
Horrible way to small for any small animal. Imagine living in a box your whole life. I wish they didn't sell these.
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
I have this little home for my hamster, she loves it. Had a lot of space for running around...