BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

1 Year, 6 issues - Having a food allergy or sensitivity is difficult at best. Whether you're allergic to wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, nuts or soy, you can feel different . . . Left out . . . Deprived. Living Without Magazine understands. It isn't about learning how to avoid these foods. It's about learning how good your life can be when you're living well with Living without. see more...

• Are there specialized ads for the target reader?1 Answers
Jennifer V.
Hinsdale, IL
I started getting this magazine a few months after I was diagnosed with Celiac. I really love it whenever it comes in the mail because it is so informative! It has a ton of interesting articles and a bunch of delicious recipes. I totally recommend this magazine to anyone who has cut gluten or casein from their diet!!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
I like this magazine but it's expensive. I only buy issues I know I'll use a lot. I like that they are appealing to an audience that is in need of a publication but I wish they had a more positive title.
Cacie H.
Towson, MD
This magazine is great! It is full of recipes and articles that are helpful for those with dietary sensitivities or allergies. The one downfall is that the issues are not cheap.
Jamie L.
Buford, GA
Are there specialized ads for the target reader?