Living Things Mfg. Co., Inc. PURSE KIT 42044B

PURSE KIT 42044B

I don't have this but was wondering if this holds a lot of makeup or just a few items?
Does size work good to keep in your purse.
What is this brand? I have never heard of it
Start your review of Living Things Mfg. Co., Inc. PURSE KIT 42044B!
Orlando, FL
I love these cosmetic bags because of how much make up and other items in them. The best part is that it is affordable and all the designs are really cute. I really like the designs they put on the bags. I love how when you purchase it they come in more then one bag. I highly recommend buying the cosmetic bags.
Des Moines, IA
Cute bag that is perfect for keeping the essentials (makeup, cards, feminine products) organized in your purse. also, you can change purses easily and just pop this bag in and know that you have everything you need without packing a new purse. awesome portability!!
Tavares, FL
I loved my living things bag. I used it in various ways mostly my cosmetic bag for on the go. I left it upstate while visiting family and was sad for weeks. It's really a good bag and it's cute enough to use in many different ways
Very cute clutch makeup type bag looks like you could use it for an e ening out or you could add a few of your favorite makeup items in throw it in a bigger bag ... easy to locate inside and ver attractive bag tote clutch
Very cute small bag that can be used for organizing your purse. Good for makeup and other small things you need day to day. Also good for travel. Easy to pop in another purse quick change very cute accessory.
Harbor City, CA
I love how this make up bag is the perfect size and the color suits me perfect ! You can also put other things in their besides make up and then stick it in your purse so you can freshen up at a later time
Sacramento, CA
A really cute bag!! The size is absolutely adorable as it could be used for traveling! Also i think it would be perfect to use as a make up bag! Love the print, and colors used!!
Lena , MS
This bag is great to carry your on the go make up and feminine hygiene products. It could also be used as a receipt or coupon bag. Very cute and stylish.
This is a really nice bag with plenty of space even though it looks small. I use this bag to store my going out makeup and to just throw in my purse
Killeen, TX
I really like this bag because it's just so cute and when you was so surprised it was your outfit a really brings your whole outfit together