Living Things Mfg. Co., Inc. PULL APART

PULL APART

Why do you like this brand? What is your favorite thing from it and why?
What do you like and or dislike about this?
Here for tge badgw.... this bag looks great though is it the size of a small clutch?
Start your review of Living Things Mfg. Co., Inc. PULL APART!
How would you rate this product?
Placerville , CA
I use this when I fly to Hawaii and its great to roll open and have all my beauty regimen laid out before me where I can see it but its still contained and can be rolled back up in an instant. you can also hang it on a hook and be able to see and easily access all of your beauty products.
Saint Albans, WV
Before my makeup collection grew I used to carry this thing around everywhere I went! I loved how compact it was but held soooo much stuff, if it wasn't for the fact I have a bigger collection I would still be carrying his thing everywhere!
This little bag is so good for traveling you can put all of your little needs without having a big purse that will disturb you. It is very cute and goes with any outfit .
Kirtland, NM
It's great when you can carry it around anywhere. You can have any hygiene in it and no can know what's it in because it looks like a regular purse. It has great spacing too.
Arab, AL
Stay organized with this pull apart bag. Great for traveling and packing multiple things that don't need to be in the same compartment. Usually hard to find. Order online and try to find a coupon
Esta pequeña bolsa es super lindo. Ideal para viajar, llevar maquillaje en el bolso o incluso como un embrague en una noche de fiesta. Muy fácil de usar. Sólo absoluta amante de ella y buen precio. Definitivamente, usted debe probar !!
This little pull apart bag is so convenient! It's small to fit anywhere but yet holds all the stuff you need in it! I can just throw it in my purse with everything I need for my face and go! I love this adorable little bag!
#Living Things make-up bags and cases have their own original style and can be used for other purposes as well, not only do I use them for my make-up on the go, I keep one well-stocked with first aid items for the family on vacations!
Akron, OH
I really love using this pull apart every day and is a great value and very affordable,I bought this up at the mall and my skin type is tan and I really love this and I will be buying again and I recommend.
Bryantville , MA
This little bag is super cute. Great for traveling, carry makeup in your purse or even as a clutch on a night out. Very easy to use. Just absolute loving it and good price. You should definitely try out!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...