BY LIVING SOLUTIONS #79 in Coffeemakers

Quick Pick Me Up. With a stainless steel travel mug. Reusable mesh filter. Automatic shutoff. With stainless steel travel mug. Brew with ground coffee and reusable mesh filter, or single serve filter pack. Automatic shutoff. see more...

• How well does this works?2 Answers
  • Are these single serve coffee makers really worth it? 2 Answers
  • How do you use it does it cost a lot of money where would I buy t...2 Answers
Brittany B.
West union, SC
Great for not wanting to waste a lot of coffee when you only have time to drink one cup. I use to waste a lot until I got my single serve coffee maker. Now I just make one cup at a time as I need it. Great value for the cost and you save money since you're not wasting tons of coffee.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Love my single coffee maker!! I have a big coffee pot as well but in the mornings before leaving for work this is what I use. So easy to use and don't have to hassle with a big bulky coffee maker
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
This is a great coffee maker that comes with a perfect thermos!!!! Ot is great for winter. Omg i just bought this and i have started carrying it everywhere i go. I definitely recommend this!!! Its definitely worth it!!!
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Super easy to use! Great product especially as a single college student. A single cup coffee maker is ideal and this one works great!
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
Super easy coffee maker! If your single and going to school great way to start your morning with a easy way to make coffee.
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
This coffe maker is pefect for those of us who don't have much time in the morning. Just grab your cup and out the door.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
This is useful! Great to start if your day! Easy to use and deff buy this.
Makes good coffee.
Very effective
VE-1129889 Samar J.
Medley, FL
Like like like like. I love it! Every day I make coffe whit this. Its a rutine . Excelent product
Elizabeth D.
I like that I can use a tall tumblr with this but I still prefer my kereug.
Lauren W.
Does this use keurig pods?
Nina G.
Is this worth the price and where can I purchase this?
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
How do you use it does it cost a lot of money where would I buy this product
Amanda M.
Are these single serve coffee makers really worth it?
shedean s.
How well does this works?