Living Solutions Nonstick Steam Iron

by Living Solutions

Burst of steam for difficult wrinkles, fine mist spray for removing creases. Compact and lightweight. Nonstick soleplate. Easy-access controls This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in color. Please visit your local Walgreens for exact color selection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Living Solutions Nonstick Steam Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Birmingham, AL
This is the first iron that I purchased for myself. My mom always accused my of breaking the iron at home, so she made me buy my own. That was 5 years ago and I still have my little iron-and it hasn't broken yet. I love it. It gets the job done.
Shreveport, LA
Living Solutions Nonstick Steam Iron uploaded by Lakeshia R.
Worst iron ever it don't heat when I need it ,not RELIABLE and I stop working. I don't care for the product and wish I could send it back buy it dont work.and it keep stick to. MY clothes when setting on right temp Living Solutions Nonstick Steam Iron